Author Topic: Question about coming off of buspar with hydrocodone?  (Read 5638 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Question about coming off of buspar with hydrocodone?
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 08:47:24 pm »
[quote: well I'm now taking my morph again to help with all I'm going through with w/d as being on them almost 25 yrs.]

Well trust Hawk to really stir things up enough to  make the shit hit the fan so to speak. Ya just always have to pick peoples posts apart to make things seem what they aren't don't ya. I guess if this is what makes you happy, to make others miserable in their sufferings as I posted to you before, you will only continue to hurt so many I keep hearing from that you keep doing this to, as they continue to struggle so hard to just survive.

So I guess I again have made a mistake with my typing and have to clear something up once again. I have not been on morph 25 yrs. I've been on benzos 25 yr's, and also have done a rapid taper, and c/t with 4 different benzo's in the last 7 months alone. I'd say that makes for a much more difficult w/d than can even be fathomed IMO, and yes the suffering is unimaginable, let alone with 1 benzo. So if anyone wants to give me flack for taking something to help me to get through all of this insaneness, well I'd prefer if you keep your own opinions to yourself as I am lucky I'm still alive period with what I've had and have to endure each and everyday 24/7 non stop. I can think of 2 other people here that also do this and they get no flack from when they've mentioned it.

Unless it can be in a supportive nature, please keep your opinions to yourself when it comes to how I am having to deal with MY recovery as I never put down anyone elses taking psychotropics to make their w/d less painful, which IMO are way worse than an opiate as I've been through all of these, and is again my experiences, in my case.

I don't see anyone pushing for people to do something that could make them become addicts here. If this was the case, why the hell would they be on a benzo support group in the first place, and just offering their own experiences as that's what a forum is for. And no this is not in retaliation to what [...] posted either. Things can be taken so wrong here, except when it comes to someone who does these things intentionally over and over and the proof is in the pudding so to speak.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 09:10:38 pm »
And no this is not in retaliation to what [...] posted either. Things can be taken so wrong here, except when it comes to someone who does these things intentionally over and over and the proof is in the pudding so to speak.

[...], we know this isn't in retaliation. [...] wasn't addressing you. You are on morphine, that's fine. I beliieve it isn't primarily for benzo wd symtoms. Also you don't appear to be heavily promoting it to others, I don't think, and that's the point we are trying to make. (Though I may have missed something!)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 09:28:04 am »
[...],

Just as [...] also put it, and from what I have seen in multiple rehabs and talked with friends,
opiate addiction is much more manageable than benzo addiction. Benzo addiction is far worse.

According to what you say, your some sort of therapist. I have talked with my own addictionologists
who have clearly stated that the SEDATIVE class of drugs is what causes the most deaths/injury/withdrawals.

I think I will take his 50 year experience overs yours.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 09:33:17 am »
[...],

Just as [...] also put it, and from what I have seen in multiple rehabs and talked with friends,
opiate addiction is much more manageable than benzo addiction. Benzo addiction is far worse.

According to what you say, your some sort of therapist. I have talked with my own addictionologists
who have clearly stated that the SEDATIVE class of drugs is what causes the most deaths/injury/withdrawals.

I think I will take his 50 year experience overs yours.

Again, you try to manipulate my words like others on here. You make it seem people are suggesting
that others start on a new opiate addiction. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH ... especially the so called
admin's of this site.

[...] I think whatever your doing with morphine is your personal business and you know whats best for you than
what we sitting far from you could about your situation.

[...] doesn't seem to have  a problem with you taking morphine which is THE MOST addictive opiate and step below
from HEROINE... but someone taking cough syrup with codeine... and JUST ONE TEASPOON .. well they are EVIL
and encouraging  recreational drug use.

No one is buying that because just as one of your senior moderators even suggested, I am telling my story and
people are free to read and judge for themselves what works.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 04:52:32 pm »
[...],

For the last time, You are not just telling your story, you are Recommending it to people. Adnauseum. You are all over the boards doing it. Extolling the virtues of a highly addictive prescription drug. You posted the same thing in no less than 5 threads yesterday.  [...] isn't doing this.

We don't allow the promotion of benzos so why do you think we would allow the promotion of opiates?

Just a heads up.....you really need to stop this now. This is [...]'s site. He owns it. He runs it. He gets no pay for what he does here. All expenses to keep this site up comes out of his own pocket. He has helped hundreds if not thousands of people get their health and lives back on track. He's been doing this for 5 years. He knows what he's doing. He is a very patient man, but even his patience is wearing thin.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 05:01:42 pm »
As I posted elsewhere i will not respond to such ridiculous posts. Ive got some healing to do and cant be bothered with even the small talk of opiates. I have lost too many patients and friends to this incidious sick disease. take care

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 01:22:17 am »
update.                   still feeling little to no anxiety ever since i had some of that hydrocodone.  i cannot believe everyone like wigged out because i asked a question about why the hydrocodone seemingly helped me get off of a daily buspar regimend.  ohh welll...       

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 10:34:49 pm »
Seems to be the norm here Kev,

if those that run a site and the followers also come along don't agree with something you've posted, yup jumping on ya for having a different outlook and some commen sense just isn't acceptable.

I suppose it's a little like being brainwashed perhaps, just as so many are with the Ashton old lady on all of these sites which also makes no sense at all. Eveyone thinks that because she's the only one that has a "manual" out there that it's the only way to do a taper even though most doing it are also suffering even after they are finished with her method.

I think you did and are doing great Kev and hope you don't feel to bad :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 11:18:46 pm »
Seems to be the norm here Kev,

if those that run a site and the followers also come along don't agree with something you've posted, yup jumping on ya for having a different outlook and some commen sense just isn't acceptable.

I suppose it's a little like being brainwashed perhaps, just as so many are with the Ashton old lady on all of these sites which also makes no sense at all. Eveyone thinks that because she's the only one that has a "manual" out there that it's the only way to do a taper even though most doing it are also suffering even after they are finished with her method.

I think you did and are doing great Kev and hope you don't feel to bad :smitten:

[...], I'm pretty patient, but you just don't know when to quit. Every forum has rules and policies. If you don't like them, don't post here - it is that simple.

For the record, we don't follow any particular withdrawal protocol. We don't push the 'Ashton approach'. If anything, we tend to suggest that people stick with their present benzo, taper by pill splitting, and only consider substitution or titration if a direct taper fails them.

You've had rough time with the medical profession - I get it. So very many of our members have also had negative experiences. There is no 'brainwashing' here. Our members decide for themselves if they would like to quit benzos, and which method best suits them. If they reinstate, we don't give them a hard time - we just try to support them.

I had just replied to another post of yours: I was going to give you one last chance to behave. My patience has worn out. I'm suspending your ability to post to the forum for three days.