Then I upped it to 2.5ml a day

Hit a depression wall at 2.5mg

Held for month

Carried on with 1.5ml for 3.5 months

Hit a wall holding now for 5 weeks and things gradually getting worse and worse

Please help

[db...]

1 mg

You cannot get 2.18 mg's V by putting 1 mg V in to 100mL's.

I've answered in your other thread with the same post title. I'll let SG take it from here

Well, if you put 1mg into 100ml that is a .01mg/ml mix so 2ml cuts are .02mg, 2.5ml are .025mg, and 1.5ml are .015mg.  Generally speaking those are all common cut sizes for your dose.

The end can be tricky and slow.  The key is not to push through.  When you get into a bind you can hold and if things get too bad updosing may help.

What I'm not understanding is you had depression at 2.5mg, held a month then tapered 3.5months then held for five weeks.  So that is five months ago that you were at 2.5mg, but now you are at 2.18mg?  So you only moved .32mg in five months?

Hi

I was at 2.550 mg 5 weeks ago and been holding

Things have been getting worse as like I am cresting the peak maybe

Should I cut will things get worse they are pretty bad now

Now I'm really confused.  You were at 2.55mg five weeks ago and you have been holding for five weeks, but are now at 2.18mg?  What happened to the other .37mg?

I'm having a hard time piecing together your taper, but at any rate, if you have not pushed through and been holding five weeks and things are now getting worse then I'd say it is possible that cutting may help, but you want to proceed slowly I think.  The other options are to keep holding or updose.

If you cut then I would begin at .01mg per day.  Take it slow and see if you improve by tapering.  I often read the remark that people feel better when they taper after a long hold.  But don't allow symptoms to increase.  Don't push through.

Hi the symptoms are pushing thru at the moment intense

Should I just start cutting

do you think holding any longer will make a difference

I don't know.  Holding is usually a good thing and helps, but you are saying it is making things worse.  You could try an updose, but my instinct is to try cutting to see if it helps.  You can always stop or go back, right?

[db...]

thankyou no going back

What mg amount of V are you adding to the 100 mls of full fat whole milk? Are you dosing pills and liquid?

Hi Sg

Will holding longer make any difference in the long run

Snapper, can you tell us more about how you dose and how many doses?  How do you get to 2.18mg?

Hi Sg

I dose 2mg at 10 at night

and the little bit at 10 in morning

From 4 mg I dosed 2mg a day to just under 3 mg

i did a stuff up on one dose at that point and dropped 10ml in 1 day I didnt go back up

Got hit at 2550mg held for a month

Felt alright and carried on at 1.5 mgs till got to 2180mg

5 weeks since then things getting worse till the last couple of days they have became really intense

Is this the turning point who knows

So basically you are dosing once a day.  You take a 2mg pill at night and take a small amount of liquid at 10am and that is where you do your reducing.

I suspect when you kept tapering after that .1mg cut that caused problems.  But you seemed to recover and got to 2.18mg.  It is hard to say what to do or know how you feel.  If things are really intense I think cutting is out and an updose may be needed.  But if not, it makes sense to give cutting a try to see what happens.

I recovered at 2550mg then held for a month but that was at a higher dose, I got hit at 2180 mg big time

I will not updose but is holding any longer viable

Unsure of your dosing from the posts - but it appears you have eliminated most of your day dose? If thats the case - you could consider spitting your dose - evening it back out. Could be interdose withdrawal that your feeling.  Some folks can do 1X per day and some need more on V.  When I took out my day dose, I was really hurting until I split the dose.

thankyou no going back

Just to add my two cents,I think refusing to updose is a mistake. My impression from all that I have observed and have been through, is that you want to ride this thing out on a positive note and hopefully maintain that. What can be gained by pushing through for the sake of simply finishing the taper?

I did that my first go round and paid dearly for it.

TH