rush of new/old symptoms at 12 months

[Za...]

Hey buddies. Anyone have a rush of old and newer symptoms at 12 months off? This is like a wave on top of another wave. Anxiety, random headaches and anhedonia/ depression. Was hoping to find some relief at a year off.  What do you guys think?

Anyone? Also feeling more tried in the mornings. It is hard to explain; kind of like my brain is still asleep. Think it may a healing process, especially for my sleeping.  And also some new pains all over my body, especially my upper torso area.

-Zach

I've seen a few people say that they've had wave flair ups between months 9 and 12. So I'm not sure if that's typical or not? Usually most people say they heal more each time after they've had a wave. Just ride it out the best you can. I've been in a terrible wave for 5 weeks. It was caused by the flu though.

It seems to be true.  I hit a flare up at one year off but that paved the way for better days thereafter.  I recall it being a flare up for a couple weeks and then randomly woke up one morning feeling good..well good enough lol

Thanks for the reply guys!

That sounds promising. Castillo. Today was better, but some negative thoughts and feelings surfaced towards the end of the day.

Riding this out!

-Zach