'Heads in sand’ at surge in drug abuse

[Qu...]

[fe...]

Thanks for the link, master.

I'm not surprised by the staggering ignorance of the powers that be, like oh whoopsie we lumped two groups together by mistake sir, and the dog ate our homework too sir..

Meh, public schoolboy Eton toff excuses again.

But then I don't really believe they're that stupid, either.

Sometimes the old cheap tricks are their best, eh?

Yobiwan ☺

Governments and Pharma Industries are in bed together I think,

who is gonna stop their love affair......the system must change ...

There's a revolving door. An executive takes a short leave of absence to work for the FDA, taking a huge paycut. After he has done his government "service," he triumphantly returns to the corporate world, more than compensated for his years of diminished earnings.

Add in the massive campaign contributions, the endowments and investment at the big teaching hospitals, and there you have it.

The plutocracy is VERY smart, organized, motivated and disciplined. They have a multi year plan to keep control. The masses don't stand a chance. Even the press is in their pocket now - notice the dearth of investigative journalism of the type needed for a HUGE story like this.

There's a revolving door. An executive takes a short leave of absence to work for the FDA, taking a huge paycut. After he has done his government "service," he triumphantly returns to the corporate world, more than compensated for his years of diminished earnings.

Add in the massive campaign contributions, the endowments and investment at the big teaching hospitals, and there you have it.

The plutocracy is VERY smart, organized, motivated and disciplined. They have a multi year plan to keep control. The masses don't stand a chance. Even the press is in their pocket now - notice the dearth of investigative journalism of the type needed for a HUGE story like this.

yessss.....I agree, the masses hardly stand a chance. OMG

[fe...]

Heh.

Get this.. my GP surgery was recently questioned why they were getting carribean holidays from Glaxxo Smithkline, who just happen to be making SSRI's, up the road.  Hmm.

I wonder..

No.  No such thing as big-pharma conspiracies, though.  That's for the tinfoil hats.

Ahem.  Wikileaks.  Still think WE'RE the crazy ones?

::)

Wherever there is money, there is conspiracy ..... just goes with the turf. Some are no big deal, others ruin lives. There have been a few whistleblowers, but nothing has gained traction yet.

Heh.

Get this.. my GP surgery was recently questioned why they were getting carribean holidays from Glaxxo Smithkline, who just happen to be making SSRI's, up the road.  Hmm.

I wonder..

No.  No such thing as big-pharma conspiracies, though.  That's for the tinfoil hats.

Ahem.  Wikileaks.  Still think WE'RE the crazy ones?

::)

You know, 20 months ago I would have said....no, never, can't be.....

Today....it doesn't surprise me at all.  :(