Vibrating Genitals?!?!?

[St...]

I'm just gonna come out and say it! Does anyone else's genitals vibrate, not in a good way LOL

I mean when I'm in a wave like NOW I literally vibrate all over all day and night, not shake, vibrate but even my genitals vibrate it's the weirdest thing. If that isn't a sign of my nervous system being messed up I don't know what is!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Last wave lasted three weeks, God I hope this one passes quicker  :-X

Now THIS is a new one...lol....sorry to laugh at your pain, but my feet and hands are vibrating so it comes from a place of understanding....i needed that laugh though. I suppose anywhere with nerves can buzz.

My genitals don't vibrate, but I have a lot of wet dreams almost one every other night! My genitals are super sensitive....

When I was 9 days off benzos through a detox I could not feel my genitals. Like, it felt like they weren't even there. No sensation whatever. You could've kneed me in the balls and I don't think I would've felt it.

I was so terrified and went to the ER right away where, after examination, they told me everything was fine and nothing physically was wrong with me. After being terrified that this would last a long time, it went away about a week later or so.

I thought I was prepared for withdrawal, but that one took me by surprise.

With your situation, I'm like 99% sure that it's all because of withdrawals, nothing to do with any physical abnormality. Don't worry about it when it comes along.

I'm just gonna come out and say it! Does anyone else's genitals vibrate, not in a good way LOL

I mean when I'm in a wave like NOW I literally vibrate all over all day and night, not shake, vibrate but even my genitals vibrate it's the weirdest thing. If that isn't a sign of my nervous system being messed up I don't know what is!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Last wave lasted three weeks, God I hope this one passes quicker  :-X

Jingle bollocks??  :laugh: From a Female point of view I get bad vibrations in the nether regions, along with getting painful zaps in the vag.  :D :D :D And at one point it seemed to be prolapsing, I also had an Anal prolapse where the withdrawal is effecting  the bowel and colon muscles but thats stopped now, I hope it doesn't come back  :sick:

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten:  :smitten:

Hi I am soo glad you posted this because I also have this all around that area and also by my rib cage. It is not a fun symptom. This symptom and a couple others seem to be some of my last symptoms. My cog fog seems to be getting much better at 4 months!! Hope yours gets better soon. It has to be due to nerves.

• 1 month later...
I had this in the mornings after I took xanax.  I kept waking up thinking my bed was shaking, so weird!!

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone,

I see this thread was resurrected from over two years ago, and all but the last two posts are from 2015.  In general, this is not something we encourage, though it's not against the rules.

Also, the subject matter here may lead to moderation issues.  So, please, in advance, please know we're monitoring this thread.  Here's the applicable rule:

You must not knowingly post false statements, nor obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful or threatening comments/material. Additionally, your contributions must not violate the laws of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, nor the laws of your own country.

Thanks, everyone.

:thumbsup:

megan918

Administrator

Hi everyone,

I see this thread was resurrected from over two years ago, and all but the last two posts are from 2015.  In general, this is not something we encourage, though it's not against the rules.

Also, the subject matter here may lead to moderation issues.  So, please, in advance, please know we're monitoring this thread.  Here's the applicable rule:

You must not knowingly post false statements, nor obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful or threatening comments/material. Additionally, your contributions must not violate the laws of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, nor the laws of your own country.

Thanks, everyone.

megan918

Administrator

I vote for making a change to that, Megan.

There is so much valuable stuff in archives and old threads that is worth bringing to light - not least of which is the insight that all of these conversations have happened before, are cyclical, and have been discussed and resolved (in many cases) many times before, too.

If people can see that there are already, probably, 30 threads on "neck pain", it might be a relief for people to know that it is a common symptom, what others did about it, how long it lasted and if it resolves (it does!) before starting another 30 'new' threads on the same topic, just 'to be current'.

On your other point, which I understand, but cringe at, there are times when I both think and feel, we have inadvertently entered "Stepford" on joining this forum and we have to "walk on eggshells" for fear of upsetting the Town Council, by being ordinarily open and expressive.

I do 'get' the sensitivity argument - but then kowtowing to 'over-sensitivity' is not ultimately where we who are here want or need to be; Normal, bantering interaction with a good old-fashioned  - and sometimes wicked - sense of humour (spelled properly!) is where we need and want to be. But it would appear that that -  harmfully, to my mind - ist verboten uber alles!

...Just sayin... ;)

Hi everyone,

Thanks, everyone.

megan918

Administrator

I vote for making a change to that, Megan.

There is so much valuable stuff in archives and old threads that is worth bringing to light - not least of which is the insight that all of these conversations have happened before, are cyclical, and have been discussed and resolved (in many cases) many times before, too.

If people can see that there are already, probably, 30 threads on "neck pain", it might be a relief for people to know that it is a common symptom, what others did about it, how long it lasted and if it resolves (it does!) before starting another 30 'new' threads on the same topic, just 'to be current'.

On your other point, which I understand, but cringe at, there are times when I both think and feel, we have inadvertently entered "Stepford" on joining this forum and we have to "walk on eggshells" for fear of upsetting the Town Council, by being ordinarily open and expressive.

I do 'get' the sensitivity argument - but then kowtowing to 'over-sensitivity' is not ultimately where we who are here want or need to be; Normal, bantering interaction with a good old-fashioned  - and sometimes wicked - sense of humour (spelled properly!) is where we need and want to be. But it would appear that that -  harmfully, to my mind - ist verboten uber alles!

...Just sayin... ;)

Hello Nightwatch,

Actually, we are much more liberal and even permissive than many forums are. Some forums will ban members for one offense against the rules, but we hardly ever ban anyone and give multiple second chances to members who would have been banned anywhere else (just sayin').  But from experience, the team knows that though this kind of discussion can begin seriously, there is almost always a devolvement into off color jokes, comments, pictures, etc. 

This forum has a specific purpose, which is to assist people with benzo withdrawal and related issues.  It's a private club with rules, not a free for all where any controversial subject can be discussed.  We have members who are sensitive to this kind of discussion and they will complain about it, and that will cause moderation issues.  Many people are very sensitive during withdrawal, easily upset and offended, and we have to take that into consideration due to the nature of the forum.

megan918

Administrator

I'm glad someone found this topic and brought it back to light. I will keep this pg rated.  I have this symptom. It's the newest of my vibrations. My guess is they are very sensitive areas with lots of nerve endings and so are sensitive to the changes during withdrawal and healing. First started hands and feet and kinda jumped around from there. Scary at first but just another withdrawal symptom I think.

Hello Nightwatch,

Actually, we are much more liberal and even permissive than many forums are. Some forums will ban members for one offense against the rules, but we hardly ever ban anyone and give multiple second chances to members who would have been banned anywhere else (just sayin').  But from experience, the team knows that though this kind of discussion can begin seriously, there is almost always a devolvement into off color jokes, comments, pictures, etc

This forum has a specific purpose, which is to assist people with benzo withdrawal and related issues.  It's a private club with rules, not a free for all where any controversial subject can be discussed.  We have members who are sensitive to this kind of discussion and they will complain about it, and that will cause moderation issues.  Many people are very sensitive during withdrawal, easily upset and offended, and we have to take that into consideration due to the nature of the forum.

megan918

Administrator

Ya know, Megan, my analogy with "Stepford" was relatively inanimate, until you came along and confirmed it with your commentary here. I can only stand in awe. ;)  :thumbsup:

Or, maybe I got it slightly wrong and we're in Mel Brooks' Institute For The Very Very Nervous instead:

Nurse Diesel: Those who are tardy do not get fruit cup!  8)  :laugh:

Hello Nightwatch,

Actually, we are much more liberal and even permissive than many forums are. Some forums will ban members for one offense against the rules, but we hardly ever ban anyone and give multiple second chances to members who would have been banned anywhere else (just sayin').  But from experience, the team knows that though this kind of discussion can begin seriously, there is almost always a devolvement into off color jokes, comments, pictures, etc

megan918

Administrator

Ya know, Megan, my analogy with "Stepford" was relatively inanimate, until you came along and confirmed it with your commentary here. I can only stand in awe. ;)  :thumbsup:

Or, maybe I got it slightly wrong and we're in Mel Brooks' Institute For The Very Very Nervous instead:

NightWatch,

If you have issues with the moderation team they should be addressed in the proper fashion.  Please read information about this subject:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=108144.0

We welcome and certainly allow all topics related to benzo withdrawal, including sexual issues.  What you need to understand is that this is a very large and diverse forum and the moderation team is relatively small, made up of all volunteers. We're not here to subject members to unnecessary moderation but to keep the forum running smoothly.  What Megan was trying to point out was that the subject of this thread has come up in the past. Some of the posts have been serious and have honestly dealt with this withdrawal symptom. Others have descended into tawdry comments and worse.  She was simply giving everyone a friendly reminder.

One thing will not be allowed is disparaging comments about the BB team. It is not fair to them, those who give freely of themselves and their time.  Our team does the job because they understand the value of this forum and want to give back to this community.

pianogirl

Hello Nightwatch,

megan918

Administrator

NightWatch,

If you have issues with the moderation team they should be addressed in the proper fashion.  Please read information about this subject:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=108144.0

We welcome and certainly allow all topics related to benzo withdrawal, including sexual issues.  What you need to understand is that this is a very large and diverse forum and the moderation team is relatively small, made up of all volunteers. We're not here to subject members to unnecessary moderation but to keep the forum running smoothly.  What Megan was trying to point out was that the subject of this thread has come up in the past. Some of the posts have been serious and have honestly dealt with this withdrawal symptom. Others have descended into tawdry comments and worse.  She was simply giving everyone a friendly reminder.

One thing will not be allowed is disparaging comments about the BB team. It is not fair to them, those who give freely of themselves and their time.  Our team does the job because they understand the value of this forum and want to give back to this community.

pianogirl

I made fully legitimate, non-offensive, observational comments in post #11 Pianogirl. This was pounced on by Megan for reasons I will never understand, but which appear to me to be bordering on the ridiculous. I also made a fully legitimate (if humorous - god forbid) response in post #14 - and now this, from you...

Please explain why you have chosen to escalate a perfectly legitimate observation into a passive-aggressive attack on me.

Thank you.

I appreciate all the work the moderators do, and I am grateful you do keep watch over us. Thank you.

But I also had this symptom which included rectal vibrations, numerous medical tests were completed. But it helped me tremendously to learn others also suffered with this. It was all due to WD and those symptoms have completely resolved now.

I'm sorry for the benzo buddies team has some problems with me opening this thread, but as soon as I did others chimed in to confirm that this is a symptom they never experienced prior to benzo withdrawal and as grown adults I don't see anything wrong with it but then again this is not for me to make a decision here but it is really a symptom as well as intense inner vibrations but some people think it's a joke or think it's a person that just has a dirty mind I'm 1 year off of Xanax from a brutal cold turkey and I understand the pain and suffering from this, again thank too the team for there team and addressing this matter.  :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Anyone else with this symptom?

Hi Jant  :hug: There is another male member who had weird stuff happening with his genitals, but he doesn't pot that often as he's going through a rough patch lately and his PM's are switched off but there are also other male members have reported this symptom on here in different threads so its not just you. And as I've said before we women, me included, get all sorts happening with our rude bits its very bizzare  :o

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yep, it's just another body part that can tingle/vibrate i'm afraid, no different to hands or feet. Nothing to worry about, just allow time to pass :thumbsup:

At this point in my pathetic existence this symptom would be the most exciting thing thats happened to me in 2 years...siiiiiigh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Okay I'm laughing but when my Vag went westward it was freaky!! :D

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: