Tinnitus changing frequencies

[co...]

Hello all! Lately my tinnitus has been changing frequency and intensity. Very scary when it happens like maybe its a stroke or something. Does anyone else have this and does it mean its healing or going to be worse for awhile? Thanks.

I have had that happen 3-4 times over the course of my CT. It kind of hurt my ears, but I don't think it means anything, really. :(

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME IT IS BECAUSE I NOW HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I STARTED TAKING THE KLONOPIN FOR ANXIETY. IT IS GOING ON 9 NONTH FOR ME I CAN'T STAND ALL THIS HEAD NOISE. I ALSO DON'T WANT ANYMORE PILLS. I C/T 8 MGS OF KLONOPIN 80 MGS OF NORCO AND 350 MGS OF SOMA BY MYSELF AND ALMOST DIED. I NOW HAVE NEUROPATHY IN BOTH FEET BUT WORSE IN THE LEFT. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS HAPPINHG TO THEM? :):o

Sorry to hear that Chloe. I'm in month 5 and doing better right now, I hope you are soon. I've had most of your symptoms and when I first found this site I thought I was losing my mind and dying. I see you are a relatively new member. There are lots of helpful caring people on this site going through the same things as you.

THANK YOU CONFUSED 1. I KNOW OTHER PEOPLE HAVE GONE AND ARE GOING THRU THIS. IT FEELS LIKE A LONG ROAD HOME. I PRAY I NEVER DO ANOTHER BENZO OR HIGH DOSE OF ANY MEDS AGAIN. I USE TO HAVE BLIND FAITH AND TRUST IN DOCTORS NOW I LOOK INTO EVERYTHING. DO YOU KNOW IF THE NERVE PAIN IN MY FEET WILL GO AWAY IN TIME? ON THE 17TH IT WILL BE 9 MONTHS. DOCTORS AND MY FAMILY LOOK AT ME AS A DRUG ADDICT. I DID NOT DO THIS ON PURPOSE. I HAVE A LOT OF BACK AND RIGHT LEG PAIN THAT I JUST LIVE WITH NOW. I HAVE HAD ANXIETY SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL. I HAD A COUPLE BAD UNCLES IF YOU KNOE WHAT I MEAN. I THINK THAT STARTED MY ANXIETY. MY HUSBAND DIED OF A CANCER TUMER ON HIS HEART AT THE AGE OF 46. IT HAS BEEN YEARS BUT THAT STARTED ME ON KLONOPIN.

Has your tinnitus gotten any better, therapist trap?

My tinnitus is my most annoying and prevalent symptom. I've had it from day one until now. From what I've heard on these boards, it's pretty common and lasts a while for most people. Good luck!

Mine is rapidly changing all the time and makes it sound like it is flipping around the inside of my ear making me very dizzy....the ent didnt seem too worried about it, yet still ordered tests....its driving me crazy, i can deal with tinnitus, i cant deal with this pitch shifting spinning tinnitus. Ugh

Thats the same thing I have crazypants. Even on good days its the one thing that never quits.MAYBE WHEN THE TINNITUS GOES WE'RE HEALED!!

• 4 years later...

Thats the same thing I have crazypants. Even on good days its the one thing that never quits.MAYBE WHEN THE TINNITUS GOES WE'RE HEALED!!

3 years you posted this. how are you today my friend