Ex pharmaceutical rep comes clean, reveals horrors of Western medicine Learn

[Qu...]

"A large number of psychiatrists are dishonest, because I see them giving people drugs that they know are brain damaging therapeutics, that they know do not have positive, long-term outcomes, that they know will not cure anything. They just take a list of symptoms and call it a mental illness or disorder."

The Soma of a Brave New World- eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a quote:

"The medical monopoly or medical trust, euphemistically called the American Medical Association, is not merely the meanest monopoly ever organized, but the most arrogant, dangerous and despotic organisation which ever managed a free people in this or any other age. Any and all methods of healing the sick by means of safe, simple and natural remedies are sure to be assailed and denounced by the arrogant leaders of the AMA doctors' trust as fakes, frauds and humbugs. Every practitioner of the healing art who does not ally himself with the medical trust is denounced as a 'dangerous quack' and impostor by the predatory trust doctors. Every sanitarian who attempts to restore the sick to a state of health by natural means without resort to the knife or poisonous drugs, disease imparting serums, deadly toxins or vaccines, is at once pounced upon by these medical tyrants and fanatics, bitterly denounced, vilified and persecuted to the fullest extent"---J.W Hodge, M.D

This is pretty strong, but it does ring true for me.

Iggy

I just watched the video, Claudia.

It's demoralizing how much money is involved in the bribery of doctors to write these horrendous prescriptions.

Paxil nearly killed me when I went off it. I'm serious. I almost died.

Iggy

I just watched the video, Claudia.

It's demoralizing how much money is involved in the bribery of doctors to write these horrendous prescriptions.

Paxil nearly killed me when I went off it. I'm serious. I almost died.

Iggy

breaks my heart when you say that Iggy :'( , cause I know how true it is.

I've done enough research on this f shit......its so criminal, so so bad. :o>:(

Hi, Claudia.

I just watched this video. It's horrendous, and I had no idea the pharmafia was this organized...

this nefarious.

Words fail.

Thanks for this, and I'm going to share it with everybody I know.

Iggy

Hi, Claudia.

I just watched this video. It's horrendous, and I had no idea the pharmafia was this organized...

this nefarious.

Words fail.

Thanks for this, and I'm going to share it with everybody I know.

Iggy

The Mafia must be Santa Claus compared to Pharmas....unbelievable. :tickedoff:

"A large number of psychiatrists are dishonest, because I see them giving people drugs that they know are brain damaging therapeutics, that they know do not have positive, long-term outcomes, that they know will not cure anything. They just take a list of symptoms and call it a mental illness or disorder."

Love the soma reference. That's a great descriptor for psych drugs. We're waking up from the somasphere but it's soooo damn difficult. Better than the alternative, but golly.

The Soma of a Brave New World- eh?

Wow, those were some very powerful videos.  I'd like to see something a bit less shocking.  I guess that's where I'm at right now.

Wow, those were some very powerful videos.  I'd like to see something a bit less shocking.  I guess that's where I'm at right now.

I'm sorry....I watched them with my new GP....who is no prescription freak.

My mouth was open......he was just nodding yes....nothing to add I suppose.

Hi Claudia, I listened to the first 23 minutes of this podcast and then my computer crashed.

I am appalled at what I heard..

I remember a doctor (I fired him) who had sleazy drug reps in his waiting room.

How can doctors not see through this? I could -->smell<--that these reps were lowlifes.

How can doctors not get this????

The part about the rep being in the same room with a doctor and patient was scary:

anybody here who has experienced that??

Euuu. I'm going to throw up now.

Iggy

Iggy,

I had to respond when I read your post on Paxil....

I had a nightmare experience with Paxil in 2001. My doctor took me off of it one day, and switched me to Effexor. Two days later I went off the deep end. Spent 6 agonizing months getting my brain back (all the while working and caring for my family) ....but that was when the medical industry introduced me to klonopin, and that whole nightmare began....

It's not about making you well. It's about making you a profitable patient. I avoid doctors at. all. costs. now....

Hi who-am-i,

I only see a doctor because he has a great attitude: he shook my hand when I announced

I was off everything. He helped with my taper from K and crossover to V.

Profit equals feeding the patient toxic poisons yet keeping him/her alive.

Scary stuff.

I'm sorry you were taken off paxil c/t, and then put on effexor. What a stupid, ignorant doctor.  :idiot:

Iggy

You are fortunate to have a doctor that respects you for dc'ing all drugs. That is rare these days, I think. My current doctor, in spite of my being able to report being totally med free, continues to label me "drug averse" and "anxious about medication" ....even though it almost killed me too....

But the good thing is: we are med free! The body has an amazing ability to heal itself, and, in spite of waves which continue post one year out, we are getting healthier every day!

The good out of all this is: we have learned so much. Not a path we may have chosen, but we know now. Our eyes have been opened. That's empowering too :)

Have the best day you can. I hope the sun is shining where you are the way it is here today. The Spring is so very welcome this year!

Thanks Morreweg - good stuff, although I am not nuts about our problem getting mixed up in the anti-vaxer movement.

Sent an email via the contact page on Mychal Wilson's site. He's the lawyer taking the whistleblower cases. Let's see if he responds.

Excellent, Claudia.

The woman said ninety percent of docs write prescriptions for money. It's that simple: Rx = $$

Horrible. They must laugh about the Hippocratic Oath.

Iggy

Let us know what happens QGJ.

I think some docs do it for the money or laziness but I've also known some good docs who really felt/feel they are helping people by prescribing this crud. That they're helping them/us lead the most normal life possible. They don't know the damage they're doing. :(

I agree MT - I think most believe they are doing the right thing. And all of their training and continuing education teaches them that these Pharma companies are on the right course.

Sent an email via the contact page on Mychal Wilson's site. He's the lawyer taking the whistleblower cases. Let's see if he responds.

Cool Qui.........lets see now.....