Can't Stop abusing these - in this vicious cycle

[Sp...]

I wanted this job to work out - it is in Accounting and it looks like I may be getting fired. My supervisor expressed concerns that the position is very fast paced and I have not gotten up to speed quickly enough..  This is accounting work - bank recs matching numbers and lots of nuances.  Only been working here 3 weeks and there has been no training. My supervisor said I am only to interact with her with any questions.... So rather than spend 8 hours waiting for the axe to fall I just pop the 0.5MG clonozepam... 

Speeder, coping skills, just, you know, keep in mind not all jobs are that great. Sometimes it ends up you are set up to fail. So it might not be you, but you might be smart to get out of there before they fire you!

peace,

stasia

Speeder, forget the job, please. Not worth putting your health at risk with benzos (seizures, extremely high BP). Get a Dr. Note for a week ASAP and don't keep popping benzos. Ask the Dr. for taper plan if you've been on them for a while.

I was in a similar situation. Was taking 0.5mg loraz (not every day), and had such fear of failure that I asked my Dr. to up my lorazepam. All it did is left me on a medical leave unable to function, and having trouble going below 2mg/day. Honestly, it's better to be homeless, then on a high dose of benzos. Take care, buddy, and don't take the clonazepam like that. Please.  :smitten:

Talk to your doc, and see if you can get maybe some beta blockers to use as needed if coming off clonazepam is too hard. But don't get hooked; you'll be far worse than you're now!

Be careful. If you know it's abuse you know you shouldn't do it. Take a break, if you can. I used to drink chamomile tea instead of coffee at my stressful job. To me it was better to be relaxed, slower and make less mistakes than to be speedy and screw things up out of panic. It would suck to get fired but it's a sign it's not the right job. Hang in there and be careful self-medicating!

[7f...]
Trust me on this one you DO NOT want to get hooked on this crap and stuck in tolerance and be sick as hell losing everything you have to a stupid anti anxiety drug that now causes you more anxiety plus a host of other symptoms that should never ever freaking exist....