Author Topic: What do you do when ......  (Read 3819 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What do you do when ......
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 12:09:46 am »
when you feel you can't do this anymore?

I'm at .75 mgs. of Klonopin a day. I went 6.5 weeks without a panic attack. Then a week ago Friday (4/17) I started having them again. I've had 7 of them since then....... 1 of them less than an hour ago. I don't feel like I can do this anymore.

You keep going and never look back. Believe me, this is going to be the hardest thing you will ever do - bar none. I had a horrible, HORRIBLE time doing this and yet I'm alive to tell you about it - and feeling pretty damn good. I'm still a bit freaked out, but at almost a year out, things are a LOT better and I mean that with all my heart. Just believe and remind yourself that this will end and you will be free.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 07:59:49 pm »
Things were going pretty good withdrawal wise, but last night got really hard physically. Today I'm feeling a lot of anxiety and withdrawals too. I feel like I have electricity shooting out from my arms and hands. If I touched someone, I'd probably shock them to death. I've spent a lot of time crying. My vision keeps getting all blurry. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I finally fell asleep around 3 am and woke up at my usual 5:30-6 am and haven't been able to go back to sleep.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 01:14:37 pm »
Hey [...],

Just stopping by to check on you.  How are things going with the move, etc...?

I hope you've been feeling ok and things have smoothed out some for you.  Did you ever get help from your daughter?

Still thinking of you and praying for you!     :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009, 09:21:12 pm »
Hey [...],

Just stopping by to check on you.  How are things going with the move, etc...?

I've got to get everything packed up by the 18th so that the boxes can get put in the moving van. That arrives on the 18th. My husband is coming on the 18th or 19th. He has to fly standby so we're not sure which day he will be here.

He doesn't want to drive all that way and I am terrified of flying. The only way that I can get on a plane is to either be drunk or doped up. We have decided that would be a major setback for me. So, we are taking Amtrak. He's never been on a train before. I prefer a car, but I've always enjoyed the train. Although, my longest train trip was about five hours. Not sure how I'm going to do with 57 hours on a train.

I hope you've been feeling ok and things have smoothed out some for you. 

I have a friend who helped me a little the other day. However, between her bad back and knees and my all over benzo brain and body, we didn't get a lot done.

Did you ever get help from your daughter?

No and I've tried to explain to her that there are so many things that I can't do that I would love to do. She responded with, "Mom, I'm 16. Parents take care of 16 year olds, not the other way around!" and then she walked off.
I don't get it. I've spent a lot of years taking care of people with seen and unseen disabilities and illnesses (like Alzheimer's.) She was with me when I went to their homes or had them in ours. I took care of my mom as a teenager. I was bitter about taking care of my mom. I wonder if my daughter has sensed the bitterness? I can't believe that she'd be that calloused.

Still thinking of you and praying for you!     :smitten:

I start feeling like I'm going crazy. Like no one in the world has ever had this problem. Then I go to an NA meeting and people have a better understanding and assure me that I'm not crazy. I come here, and I know that I'm not crazy. That is so comforting!

:smitten:

:yippee:

:oXo: