A class action lawsuit group was started

[cc...]

yeah I couldn't access it either but I found it under benzodiazepine class action lawsuit...looks easy enough, you just sign up

I followed the link on Facebook.  This SueEasy potential class action was started in 2010.  It looks like this is a Generated Class Action rather than a Certified Class Action and invites attorneys to log in and contact the signers.

Is this the right link or did I find the wrong group?

:)

Okay, I see now, it's a closed Facebook group…links to Facebook are automatically disabled.  Here's a section of the Rules & Guidelines that explains why. 

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed

Nothing personal, I think we're all in favor of a class action suit.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting this planice- hey fire and ice! I don't care if it's just a waiting list or whatever, somebody has to do SOMETHING!

As far as privacy goes you can use a pseudonym when you join. The only people who need your real name are the administrators of the group who keep that information private. 

• 5 weeks later...

Please join this FB group.  The admins of this group are doing a terrific job and moving full force.  They are lining up lawyers and now have an Ex Pharma Sales Rep whistleblower on board. (a victim herself)

Benzodiazepine Benzo Class Action Lawsuit

OK can I clarify?: I need to go to Facebook, and sign up to get a name and password. Then when I do that i can search there for this using the phrase? CAn I do it without joining?

DD

DD, Once you get a Facebook account and sign on, you can do a search in the upper left corner.  Type in Benzodiazepine Benzo Class Action Lawsuit 

The group name will come up, click on it and you will see on option on the right to JOIN.  Once you do that an administrator will ask you some info to share with them.  It is required to add your name to the lawsuit but will not be shared with anyone in the group.  Once they accept you into the group you can read through the posts to see what is going on.  Once you are a member it is your choice if you want to post anything but are not required to.  You can simply just follow what progress they are making.

Tina

I wonder how the suit will deal with the polydrugged? Should only people who have only been on benzos sign up? While I think it's the benzos that really screwed me up, there are a bunch of other players. But I'm delighted this has started!

MTfan,

Don't know how to answer the polydrugged question but the 2 Admins are great and you can send them PM when you join.  They have always answered all my questions fairly quickly.  It doesn't matter if you have been on other drugs besides benzos.  I think most of have been on other psych drugs as well.  Please join.