Author Topic: Tips for Calming Down when Panic sets in  (Read 86489 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tips for Calming Down when Panic sets in
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 01:00:41 am »
I found it really helpful and re-read it a lot.  [...] some of these help you (and others), too.  ;)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 04:57:58 pm »
You know what I find helps with anxiety not to mention it is so much fun too?  Coloring! :).  Nothing like a nice picture and a nice set of kids markers to help out.  I take it to work with me daily because not only does it help with anxiety it also helps with the boredom too and keeps your mind occupied.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 04:59:45 pm »
I might have missed this in the thread, but call a friend.  Talking about someone else helps me :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 12:57:07 pm »
Me, personally, it helps to go to Gym and run and exercice.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 05:20:25 am »
This is great information!  Thanks for doing that Bumpity bump bump, [...]!  Please keep it easily available for the new folks!

[...]
 :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 05:18:18 pm »
  Verry helpful post      :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2011, 08:00:51 pm »
thanks for this

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 12:14:12 am »
Found this thread because of [...], wanted to bump it up for current members.  I had already put some of these into practice.. like the warm milk and breathing.  Need to work on the self-assurance methods more tho.

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 08:50:57 am »
These are some very helpful tips. I would keep bumping it up.

The Panic attacks, they are bad..but they can't kill you.. though they feel like they can.

Good info this guy has to offer.

S#

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:47 pm »
WOW this is awesome.  I definitely have to print this out.  Thanks so much for this post!!!!

:thumbsup: