GINNY SUGIMOTO | Sleep, anti-anxiety drugs cause more harm than good

[Qu...]

Thanks Morreweg - yes, for years ... like what? 35? It makes it tough to explain to others. They hear the story and think we're nuts ... it doesn't seem possible that the world medical community has screwed something up this badly, and that it hasn't landed on a show like 60 Minutes, and become a huge international scandal.

I sometimes have a hard time believing it myself. People understand that there is corruption everywhere, but we all want at least, to trust our doctors. Turns out, trusting my doctor was the dumbest thing I ever did.

Thanks Morreweg - yes, for years ... like what? 35? It makes it tough to explain to others. They hear the story and think we're nuts ... it doesn't seem possible that the world medical community has screwed something up this badly, and that it hasn't landed on a show like 60 Minutes, and become a huge international scandal.

I sometimes have a hard time believing it myself. People understand that there is corruption everywhere, but we all want at least, to trust our doctors. Turns out, trusting my doctor was the dumbest thing I edid.ver

Me too Qui.....i still can't believe how naive i have been.