Seroquel: A Hidden Agenda

[53...]

Just unbelieveable that this drug ever went to market.  Even more crazy is that they paid a huge class action settlement and it still is being prescribed.

Criminal Marija, satch and Kinia, they should go to jail for that. >:(

My new GP said.....lots of suicides because of Quaetiapine  (Seroquel).....

Big Pharma and governments (health services) are having a

love affair, what a wonderful world.... :tickedoff:

Thanks for the link Marija.  Over the years, I've taken quite a few different psychiatric medications - not for long though.  Would never willingly take antipsychotic medications though - this is a class of medication that I have always avoided.  I have been put on them at times when I've been in hospital during an involuntary hospitilization - against my will.  I always came off them as soon as I possibly could.  I don't personally believe in prescribing Seroquel, off label, for sleep issues any more than I believe that benzos or z-drugs should be prescribed for sleep issues, especially not for periods longer than two weeks.

Have a look also at www.1boringoldman.com - Dr. Nardo is a very seasoned psychiatrist who is spending his free time in retirement, looking at data from psychiatric medication drug studies and revealing these studies for what they are - revealing pharmaceutical manufacturers for what they are - willing to lie and cheat to sell these poison without remorse or a second thought to the victims of their deliberate misinformation, propoganda and direct lies.

Ask me how I really feel!

SeeingSanity

[53...]

Thnk you for posting the link, seeking sanity. 

We all need to work together to continuously keep this in the publics eye.

Marija