Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

I want to give an update

[mi...]

Hi everyone....

I just wanted to give an update on my recovery...

I am still doing very well....

There were so many mos. that I felt I would never heal.....I was so sick.....I had the terrible head pressure.....headaches.....breathing issues and many other s/x...

I was at the gym today ( I am now back there three to  five times a week).....I truly thought for so long that my muscles would never be like they were pre benzo and or I would never be able to breath right...or think I would not have a heart attack if I moved to fast....

That is all gone.....I will say though that my muscles need a while to get back to where they were...but I now know for sure that they are okay, they just need work....

You will all get well, it will just happen.....just in your bodies own time....it is so hard to believe when you are feeling so bad....just keep believing because it will happen for all of you....

Take good care of yourselves everyone.....minnie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

So many people want to read of c/t successes... thank you for posting this for people who need hope.

Very happy to hear you're doing so well... happy benzo free life!

Challis  :smitten:

Thank you Challis....

I am so happy to be able to share this....I lived on the success stories for many mos. so I to feel they are very important....

....Minnie.... :smitten:

Thank you so so much minnie. We can never get enough reassuring news like this. I hope your health continues to improve. Thanks for updating!

Hey Minnie,

I am another CT person that has really severe head pressure/breathing issues and many other problems....Unfortunately started on Klonopin for the same reasons as you...I think I have had pretty much every symptom. I come back here to read success stories to help me cope with the pain and ongoing issues. Your story means so much to me.

I am glad you are healed and are moving on with your life..I hope to do the same one day too.

Thank you so much for sharing your success with us here.

Much love and continued healing to you. Enjoy your drug free life.

Hi Minnie,

I see you were smart and reinstated....wish i had the knowledge

at the time of my Detox.

Glad to hear you've made it.....wish you well. :smitten:

Thanks for sharing that Minnie, that's very encouraging, and thanks for the support on the head pressure group. Hope I'll be free from the head pressure one day soon.

Wishing you continued healing and better health.

Thanks everyone......

I know the success stories meant so much to me......

I did not suffer as long as some of you but the s/x are s/x and I truly believe that if mine went away so will everyone else's....

You guys are all so amazing to tough this out.....I am always in awe of the strength in the human spirit....when we feel we are at some end something picks us up and keeps us going.....amazing....

Hugs to you all.....Minnie..... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Minnie, you're so reassuring. Thank you for everything...your words of encouragement, love and inspiration. You're such a nonselfish person. Love you for that!  :smitten:

:hug:

Thank you Minnie. It is so helpful to hear from others on the other side. The words of healing are powerful...they are of gift to all of us. Happy to know you are doing well! It gives me hope.

Love,

Carita

Minnie,...thank you so much for your update. It is much needed encouragement for all of us.  Please keep updating us. ....I am stepping into month 16 today and in a bad wave ( 3/4 days) after 10-12 days of really good days. Your update was just what I needed to read as I do feel like I am back at the beginning with a reappearance of dizziness and mini panics .. ( might be a bad bout of menniers).  You were so much help to me when I first got head pressure.  Wishing you happy sailing from here ....coop

Thanks everyone....

However you all are the real troopers.....I am just one of the ones that for unknown reasons healed in a shorter amount of time...you have all suffered so much for to long.....but your time is coming....I am no different than any of you and so I know you will all fully heal.....

Just keep in mind to enjoy any moments you can.....because as miserable as you can feel at times all we have is right now.....and always remember this will not kill you it just feels that way.... :tickedoff:

Bless all of you.....Minnie..... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh, there she is, my special angel!  :angel:

I can't believe I'm only seeing this now, I think I really must start reading the success stories more often. 

Minnie, you already know how I feel about you and how much I appreciate you.  I'm so thrilled for you, you have no idea.  :yippee:  You've always been so generous, patient, loving and caring to everyone ... even when going through your own Hell, and what goes around certainly did come around in your case, and very deservedly so!  :-*

Well, I'll stop gushing now, all my exuberance is making me look a bit pathetic now, isn't it?  :idiot:  :P  But I do love you so much, you know,  :hug: and thank you again for coming to sprinkle some more of that magical, mystical, Minnie Dust on all of us still navigating our way through the thorn bushes!

Much, much love to you, my friend. 

:smitten:

Oh, there she is, my special angel!  :angel:

I can't believe I'm only seeing this now, I think I really must start reading the success stories more often. 

Minnie, you already know how I feel about you and how much I appreciate you.  I'm so thrilled for you, you have no idea.  :yippee:  You've always been so generous, patient, loving and caring to everyone ... even when going through your own Hell, and what goes around certainly did come around in your case, and very deservedly so!  :-*

Well, I'll stop gushing now, all my exuberance is making me look a bit pathetic now, isn't it?  :idiot:  :P  But I do love you so much, you know,  :hug: and thank you again for coming to sprinkle some more of that magical, mystical, Minnie Dust on all of us still navigating our way through the thorn bushes!

Much, much love to you, my friend. 

:smitten:

Ahhhhh abcd you made me tear up reading this. Minnie is awesome indeed! Everyday I know that as hard as we are going through it we will have that magical dust sprinkled on us and poof! We will be well!  :smitten:

Ahhhh....abcd......I love you sweetie......

I hope you are feeling better.....I look in almost everyday to see how you are.....I remember when I first started the head pressure thread.....there you were with cushions for our heads....then we had warm apple pie......

You have a very special place in my heart :hug::smitten:

Let me know how you are.....

Thank you for that beautiful post.....it warms my heart......okay now who is all gushy :idiot::laugh:

love and healing hugs to you......minnie..... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

OMG, Minnie, I've just seen this now, I've been coming on BB in very short fits and starts recently. 

Well, I really had to laugh out loud, I'd completely forgotten about the cushions, etc.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Hilarious that you remembered that!

But no, no, I insist you don't check in on me every single day!  Off with you now, I say, off to your amazing life on the outside, my special, special friend!  Trust me, you'll be one of the first to know when I have some stunning news to share, okay?  Deal?  You've been spraying us all with so much Minnie Dust  :angel: of late and I've been lapping it all up, it's been just wonderful! 

Love you so much, lovely lady, really!  Big, big hugs!  :hug:

PS - Maybe we had better stop with all this mutual gushing now, there might be some rumors spreading around BBLand!  :clap: