OUTRAGE

[gi...]

This is the propoganda the National Institute of Mental Health is publishing.  It's what my doctor goes by and "swears by. Nothing else is accuate."

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/medications/antianxiety-medications.shtml

"Antianxiety medications include the benzodiazepines, which can relieve symptoms within a short time. They have relatively few side effects: drowsiness and loss of coordination are most common; fatigue and mental slowing or confusion can also occur. These effects make it dangerous for people taking benzodiazepines to drive or operate some machinery. Other side effects are rare."

dont know if its just me. but its alsmot as if they're saying these are great drugs. like glorifying them and that theyre not harmful to the least bit. thats the impression i got. terrible! these things should be outlawed and banned. they do much more harm then good.

-dave

Most drs. believe these are wonderful drugs.  They can't 'see' the devastation and don't believe it when told about it. And if they can't 'see' it they can deny it's happening. 

I believe that, for most people, they can be a godsend in acute cases of anxiety for a short time.  I think the main problem is that doctor's continue to prescribe them even though even the manufacturers generally acknowedge they shouldn't be used for more than 2 weeks.

Klonopin (clonazepam) is used to control seizures in epilepsy

I should have thought twice about taking a drug that was designed to control epileptic seizures.  I've got a friend with epilepsy and she doesn't even take that crap! :sick: