Six weeks on, now at just less than .5 a day, titration or cuts?

[Je...]

Please help. I have never before been on benzos, and I want to get off of them. I am now on my 5th week - 5th day, and I am taking slightly less than a .5 a day of generic Clonazepam by cuts. Do you recommend that I switch to titration? Is it safer?

I just watched a video of it on youtube to see what I would need to do it. My problem is that I am very edgy in the morning, so if I went to this plan, could I make my morning dose ahead, the night before and store it in the fridge overnight?

So you think it would be a much safer option, even after only being on benzos for almost six weeks total, with what I have now as a low dose  (little less than .5 a day?) I really appreciate your help, thank you.

I think the taper rate your body will allow is the taper rate your body will allow, but it matters how we get there.  Daily tapering maximizes the amount of drug kept in your body and doesn't remove it until you are ready to deal with that shortage.  I think you will find it is a more comfortable option.