Best Liquid

[Lu...]

what is the best liquid to use to dissolve clonozepam?  where do i go on this site for someone to draw me up a rough titration plan?  I know i have to go at my own pace, but am clueless where to start and how much to cut off on my first taper.

You can use full fat milk (or substitute like almond milk - just check the fat content and make sure it is similar to milk) with clonazepam/klonopin. That will make a suspension (as opposed to actually dissolving it). To dissolve it you could use a small amount of alcohol (eg vodka). You can also get suspension agents from your pharmacist (Ora-Plus/Ora-Sweet).

I never tapered with your benzo, but SG57 is a pretty dab hand with it. He's usually lurking around these threads pretty regularly so I'm sure he'll see your post next time he's online.

In the meantime, could you create a signature which says what dose you are currently on? That helps others see where you are with your dose and taper.

what is the best liquid to use to dissolve clonozepam?  where do i go on this site for someone to draw me up a rough titration plan?  I know i have to go at my own pace, but am clueless where to start and how much to cut off on my first taper.

Use whole milk.  I don't know that almond milk won't work, just prefer to stick with what is known to work.  And another important reason to use milk is homogenization.

To suggest liquid amounts, etc. I'd need to know your dose and how many per day.  But the general idea is to begin slowly and test out each level, working your way up the ladder methodically searching for the best cut.