I need some help with a taper plan

[Mr...]

Hello everyone !

I am brand new to this site.  Forgive me if I make no sense or don't get what your saying as this liquid titration stuff is giving me a run for my money.  My husband and I have been watching video after video and trying to figure out what to do.

I don't know if you read my intro but I am on klonopin.  The dose is 1mg. I started out taking 0.5 mg in the mornings and 1 mg at night.  I did this for about a month.  The klonopin did nothing for me but make me drowsy and out of it and I could barely drive my kids to school.  So, that is why I decided to get off it.  I knew I needed to taper but I had NO idea how.  I joined a group on facebook and have gotten some good advice but I have to say, I am still confused.  My brain is in a fog hence why I enlisted my husband for help on that end.  Anyway, I began a dry cut taper on my own.  I went way too fast. And truthfully the more I think about it and the more numbers I crunch I get completely overwhelmed and I just have no idea

Is there anyway someone could make me a taper plan ???? Right now I take 0.5 mg in the morning and 0.5 mg in the evening  it's a 1 MG pill  I need some serious help

Hi MM, There are several ways to liquify K, but maybe the easiest and most popular is to put it in full fat whole milk.  For example, putting your 1mg pill into 100ml whole milk will make each ml have .01mg of K in it.  You can then use syringes to make accurate cuts.  Total equipment needed is a 1ml and 10ml syringe and two good sealing jars, like jam jars.  That's all you really need.

Give yourself time to adjust to the switch to liquid.  When ready to begin cutting my suggestion would be to begin slowly by removing .15ml each day and see how it goes.  After a few weeks if all is okay you can consider a bigger cut.

Thank you. That is what I'm going to do. My husband ordered me a measuring cyclinder or whatever. I feel and that he did that now that I won't need it. I guess I could still use it ?

It may cut down on time when measuring out the milk, but there will be some milk loss on the surfaces.  Also, how well does it's scale match the syringe scale?  But these types of errors tend to cancel out and not matter if you do it the same every day.