TOOK SUDAFED GAVE ME ANXIETY ?

[ZO...]

I took SUDAFED (pseudoephedrine HCI) last and this morning for post nasal drip, SUDAFED ( pseudoephedrine HCI) gave me anxiety. I have been off benzos for over 40 days, what should I do will this anxiety past with a few more dosages of SUDAFED (pseudoephedrine HCI) ?

Hey Z,

Without knowing what your benzo journey was - I do know that stimulants ie sudafed, caffeine, herbal formulas, etc.... can reck havoc with the CNS which is shot already from all the benzo usage.   So I don't think your symptoms will get better I would just stay away.    I would research a more natural remedy but again you have to be careful with anything the stimulating to the CNS

Hope this helps

Kiri

I took SUDAFED (pseudoephedrine HCI) last and this morning for post nasal drip, SUDAFED ( pseudoephedrine HCI) gave me anxiety. I have been off benzos for over 40 days, what should I do will this anxiety past with a few more dosages of SUDAFED (pseudoephedrine HCI) ?

Antihistamines, can make wd symptoms worse, not only give you anxiety but restless legs.  Taking more doses will only make the anxiety worse.  I would stop using it and try a natural solution like a nasal saline, netti pot, or something like that but to continue using Sudafed will cause you more problems.