Author Topic: ocd, depression, anxiety..debilitating  (Read 3785 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ocd, depression, anxiety..debilitating
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 04:49:52 pm »
[...],
Do you still have withdrawal symptoms? What are they?
gingerl1222
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:05 am »
I do still have symptoms.

-Muscle/Joint pain
-Fatigue
-Apathy
-Trouble with sleep
-Anxiety
-General feeling of malaise
-Fear that I'm losing my mind
-Fear that I'm dying
-Dizziness
-Weird feelings in my head

This sounds bad, but a lot of my symptoms have gotten better...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 07:02:25 am »
Hi [...],
I just stumbled upon your comment and you sound a lot like me. I'm 8 months off of Klonopin and I still have a lot of issues. I'm not sure if it's still the med or if it's just me underneath all the chemicals. Are you still having symptoms a year later?

My biggest problems are anxiety and fear (fear of social situations, fear of losing loved ones). I have obsessive thoughts, doubting myself and my actions, analyzing everything under the sun. I never had those before I started coming off of benzos. I'm also having trouble sleeping. I'm pretty drained. I thought I'd be better by now and I'm discouraged that I'm not.

How are you doing?

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 05:10:55 pm »
Wow, [...], most of the symptoms you listed are the ones I had during my K years and are the reason I went off! How bizarre.

[...], have you tried cognitive behavior therapy?  It's highly recommended for benzo w/d as well as something to use in place of benzos altogether.  If you can find a therapist that knows it, I'm sure you will benefit from it.

Take care,

ginger