I'm back

[kl...]

I have not posted on this board for prob over a year. Most of the time I take 2 mg at night but the last 2 nights I decided to take 6 mgs.  I do this off and on.  just for no reason. Of  course I felt tired today. But I am also nauseated and feeling more depressed.  I have a lot of stomach issues now. I have a lot of stress and sadness in my life. Some days I just want to give up. This is affecting all aspects of my life. I know it sounds silly but if I didn't have my dogs a prior which is in my life.  I've read a lot of hoes and I see that is taken many of you years to get off Klonopin. I don't have patients to take years to get off it. Is anybody know is there a clinic you can check yourself into to get off the drug.  These major G.I. symptoms are really making me sick. I'm bloated I can eat much gained weight I just feel miserable i. vomit easily I'm just not happy I'm sure you all have the same feelings I do. I could go on and on. I'm sure I'm feeling this way because of the drug I just don't know where to begin to try anymore. Can anyone help

I have not posted on this board for prob over a year. Most of the time I take 2 mg at night but the last 2 nights I decided to take 6 mgs.  I do this off and on.  just for no reason. Of  course I felt tired today. But I am also nauseated and feeling more depressed.  I have a lot of stomach issues now. I have a lot of stress and sadness in my life. Some days I just want to give up. This is affecting all aspects of my life. I know it sounds silly but if I didn't have my dogs a prior which is in my life.  I've read a lot of hoes and I see that is taken many of you years to get off Klonopin. I don't have patients to take years to get off it. Is anybody know is there a clinic you can check yourself into to get off the drug.  These major G.I. symptoms are really making me sick. I'm bloated I can eat much gained weight I just feel miserable i. vomit easily I'm just not happy I'm sure you all have the same feelings I do. I could go on and on. I'm sure I'm feeling this way because of the drug I just don't know where to begin to try anymore. Can anyone help

You never said what benzo you are currently taking.....Taking 6 mg at night with Valium isn't that bad. But if it's 6 mg of Xanax or Klonopin, then that's a different story.

Well I normally take 2 or 3 mg klonopin every night.  But this Friday and Saturday night I took. 6 mg.  I do this off and on Friday and Saturday night. I usually do it because I am  lonely or upset from a long hard week at work and I just want to sleep until noon. Or all day.  Strange isn't it. But this weekend I've noticed that I've been noticed that I've been nauseated and vomited a couple of times today. I just don't feel well or have any energy.  I have a lot going on with my family and I am not happy. So tired of being tired. Just want to be productive again. It's affecting my relationship with my husband and my kids.  My husband does not understand nor does he want to help me. He thinks I can stop slowly but every time something stressfull happens I take more!!