Confused

[Fl...]

I don't know if I'm in cog fog but if my suspension is .5 mgs of K per 5 mls of liquid and I go down 5/100ths of a ml per day, what percent is that off .219 mgs K?  I can't think straight.  My brain is overwhelmed.

Actually it's not .02283%, it's .02283, which is 2.283%.

And Yes, it is A LOT for a daily cut at your dose!  As a very general rule you want to be more in the range of .5% a day and you are way over that.  Also you liquid is very concentrated for a 1ml syringe.  Each syringe tick is worth .001mg K.  That's hard to control.

That's what I thought.  I was cutting 3/100ths on my 1 ml syringe but went to 5/100ths the last couple of days.  That would be a high weekly percentage, wouldn't it?

I feel like crap all the time mentally (anxious, depressed, can't eat, no motivation) but physically I am fine.  Just can't do anything because my mental state is so awful.  I felt like this before tapering but not quite as bad.  My days fluctuate from high anxiety to depression but never feel like getting out of bed or eating.  I did notice I had trouble falling asleep last night, after going from .003 to .005 cut yesterday.  I did the same cut today but wonder if I should take the extra .005 and not make a cut today. :sick:

I feel like crap all the time mentally (anxious, depressed, can't eat, no motivation) but physically I am fine.  Just can't do anything because my mental state is so awful.  I felt like this before tapering but not quite as bad.  My days fluctuate from high anxiety to depression but never feel like getting out of bed or eating.  I did notice I had trouble falling asleep last night, after going from .003 to .005 cut yesterday.  I did the same cut today but wonder if I should take the extra .005 and not make a cut today. :sick:

If recent cuts have made symptoms increase I'd put them back and hold.  Then start down again at a much slower pace once you feel ready.

Alex, you must be cutting .007 per in K equivalent, right?

about 0.025k/week so about 0.0036k/day

I do cut and hold, dry taper.

You probably should slow down and hold for a while. But you should try on your own skin what is best for you. For me, it's already shit so I keep cutting.

My first CTyed from 1.5 xanax was while on Effexor and i didn t felt any benzo wd sxs..But that AD was brutally strong and made me feel very bad anyways while on it , not to mention the wd from it...

I was on effexor which was switched to Pristiq and then I tapered off pristiq which wasn't bad.  Three weeks later, I started the K withdrawal.  Maybe I started too soon after my pristiq withdrawal.  I just never felt good on any of the drugs I have tried and some made me feel way worse.  Can't remember the last time I felt well and felt like getting out of bed in the morning.  The first time I tried benzos was about eight years ago on a trip to Europe to help me sleep.  I took 1 mg every night for the whole two weeks and then just quit when I got home.  Didn't know it was a benzo and didn't really know much about them anyway.