Titrating 0.125mg wafers, is 1-2mL a day too much?

[Ab...]

Hello, I've just begun a taper, and so far, after the first day (going down by 2mL), I feel just fine. I'm using 0.125mg Klonopin wafers, since I take those once a day. I've only been on daily K since September 27th, started on 0.5mg and by cutting by quarters, I've made it successfully down to 0.125mg, cutting by quarters wasn't that difficult, though I've been stuck at this last dose for one month. I decided to move to wafers for exact dosage. Although I've had all kinds of weird symptoms, I'm more or less stable now at this dose. The trouble only begins if I go higher than this, or cut down too much. I can't dry cut my way down from here without feeling miserable (I think all my attempts to dry cut the 0.5mg pills resulted in uneven measurements), so I figured I'd just titrate and go down by 1-2mL a day, holding when necessary. Is this too much? I haven't been on it for too long, and I heard a lot about people jumping at 0.125mg when they haven't been on the drug for years and all. I'm hoping to be done with taking K by January-March of next year. Is this possible? I haven't been on K for the longest time, never had seizures, but I have had moments of extreme light sensitivity, anxiety, headaches that can be pretty nasty, weird muscle and skin sensations, muscle twitching and all, red eyes that feel painful, difficulty with driving, watching TV, or even going outside. Indoors I seem to be okay 90% now of the time just as long as I take my dose at the right time. I've tried to c/t but it didn't work, I tried interval stretching, but it failed too. Any suggestions? Thank you for reading.

Oh I'm so sorry, I guess I talked too much and forgot to put that in there, please forgive me :/ I'm a bit of a talkative klutz... I'm using a 100mL graduated cylinder, mixing with milk, and crushing a 0.125mg K wafer, decreasing at 2mL a day, so 0.125mg in 100mL of milk. It's day two by the way, and I'm feeling okay at the moment. I hope I explained it right, I'm still very new to this :/ Thank you for being patient.