Is milk ok for 4 days ?

[ta...]

Hi

I changed to milk taper 7 days ago and my anxiety has definetley gone up, I'm not giving up on milk just wondered if I was doing anything wrong. I make up 4 solutions leaving the first overnight so the final one has been in the fridge 5 days is that ok? I take 0.lml out everyday although I did not remove anything the first 3 days so I'm removing 0.4ml today. I shake well a and rinse with water and drink the residue. Am I doing this right ? Thank you

It should be fine to make your solutions a few days ahead, although most people make one at a time.

I see two things that could cause problems.  First, you need to give it a good week or two before beginning to cut as the switch itself probably was a cut.  Second, I don't think you should have removed .4ml all at once.  That's a big drop on top of the switch.  I'd hold steady and wait for things to settle down, then begin at .1ml.

Since it was removed so recently I'd put it all back and hold until I felt ready to cut.  Then cut at .1ml.  Look for symptom increase.  Symptom increase is your body telling you something is wrong.