Hi titration schedule help needed

[Ru...]

Hi I would really appreciate help with a titration schedule for my daily dose of xanax.  I currently take 1.5 mg total. three doses of 0.5.  I have 100 ml supples coming and I have decided to use milk.  As I prepare how much of a reduction per day is required from my daily taper?  How many ml per day do I take out?

I really appreciate the help.

Xanax is the same potency as Klonopin so the cut size would be the same.  The amount you take out depends on how much is mixed.  At your dose a good starting point might be .0015mg per day.

But as for the liquid I am not sure if milk is okay.  I wouldn't use it unless you are sure.  I'm thinking alcohol would be the best choice for Xanax, but I have no experience.  Also, getting it made at a compounding pharmacy might be a good option.  Then there is Ora Plus, which suspends, but can be used for any benzo.  I think there is also a pharma grade liquid that would probably need to be diluted.

Hi thank you for your reply.  I had a nightmare about xanax withdrawal last night. I'm going to call the compounding pharmacy today.  Congratulations on your success.