1yr. Free Of Benzo's As Of Feb. 4th 09'

[gs...]

Hello everyone! It's ur old benzo buddy "Jeffrey" here! I got some free time from work and decided to say "HI!" And also to say that I've just celebrated my 1yr. free of Medication/ Benzo anniversary! I also just celebrated my 25th B-Day as well so I kinda got a two for one party! LOL! Some of you might remember me! I had horrific problems for months! Nervousness, Abnormal eye movements, Constant bathroom breaks, Nightmares, Headaches, Spasms, Ringing Ears, Sensativity To Light, Difficulty Swallowing, Erection Problems, I mean everthing! It was horrible! But I pushed through it! I did a few doctor visits after getting off for certain problems, only to realize that doctors don't help! They got me into this mess in the first place! I suffered from "Heavy Anxiety/ Panic Attacks!" I couldn't breathe, I felt sick, I couldn't eat! I mean bad! After a yr. without medication some things still bother me! I'm not gonna lie to you , but it's nothing compared to how it was when I first got off of the medication! Life is soo much simpler, and easier without medication, and withdrawals! Your all completing something that makes you feel horrible, but "Never Give Up!" YOU CAN DO IT! I LOVE ALL OF YA'LL, AND I'M PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Listen to the good people on this forum! They helped me sooo much! Thank you benzo buddies! I owe you my life! I mean it! I'm starting to cry over here. Ya'll helped me fight and beat my addiction and side affects! Ya'll helped me realize how good life is and not to give up on it. Now at 25yrs. old I have a smart and beautiful little boy, a great paying job, my own house, my own car and motorcycle, and life is great! I lost my wife due to another man recently, but I still have custody of my son! He's my all and what keeps me going! Like I said before I still have some side affects! I still have dizzieness at first wake up, nervousness, tightness in my chest, and T.M.J. Disorder "Thanxs 2 Benzo's" and well that's really it! BUT THESE THINGS ARE NOTHING COMPAERED TO WHAT IT ONCE WAS!  I wish I was perfect but as you get older you realize "No-One Is Perfectly Healthy!" Everyone has some sort of problem! But that's what life is all about! I remember first finding this site when I first started my taper! I was a nervous wreck, and plagued with side affects! I thought life was pointless and useless! But ya'll changed all of that for me! I read and read and read till my eyez couldn't do anymore, then I finally decided to start talking to everyone here and it was by far one of the best decisions I've ever done! I was on Klonopin for 2yrs. at .5mg. pr. day! I reduced by .125mg. every 3 dayz! Way Tooo Fast! But it worked and I did it! Thank Ya'll Sooo Much For All Your Help! I Hope that everyone just starting or already going through tapers findz this email helpfull! If you have any questions remeber "ASK YOUR FRIENDZ HERE AT BENZO BUDDIEZ!" You'll alwayz get an honest answer! I LOVE YA"LL AND THANK YOU ONCE MORE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Wheewwwwwwww BENZO FREE BABY!!!!!

Hello everyone! It's ur old benzo buddy "Jeffrey" here! I got some free time from work and decided to say "HI!" And also to say that I've just celebrated my 1yr. free of Medication/ Benzo anniversary! I also just celebrated my 25th B-Day as well so I kinda got a two for one party! LOL! Some of you might remember me! I had horrific problems for months! Nervousness, Abnormal eye movements, Constant bathroom breaks, Nightmares, Headaches, Spasms, Ringing Ears, Sensativity To Light, Difficulty Swallowing, Erection Problems, I mean everthing! It was horrible! But I pushed through it! I did a few doctor visits after getting off for certain problems, only to realize that doctors don't help! They got me into this mess in the first place! I suffered from "Heavy Anxiety/ Panic Attacks!" I couldn't breathe, I felt sick, I couldn't eat! I mean bad! After a yr. without medication some things still bother me! I'm not gonna lie to you , but it's nothing compared to how it was when I first got off of the medication! Life is soo much simpler, and easier without medication, and withdrawals! Your all completing something that makes you feel horrible, but "Never Give Up!" YOU CAN DO IT! I LOVE ALL OF YA'LL, AND I'M PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Listen to the good people on this forum! They helped me sooo much! Thank you benzo buddies! I owe you my life! I mean it! I'm starting to cry over here. Ya'll helped me fight and beat my addiction and side affects! Ya'll helped me realize how good life is and not to give up on it. Now at 25yrs. old I have a smart and beautiful little boy, a great paying job, my own house, my own car and motorcycle, and life is great! I lost my wife due to another man recently, but I still have custody of my son! He's my all and what keeps me going! Like I said before I still have some side affects! I still have dizzieness at first wake up, nervousness, tightness in my chest, and T.M.J. Disorder "Thanxs 2 Benzo's" and well that's really it! BUT THESE THINGS ARE NOTHING COMPAERED TO WHAT IT ONCE WAS!  I wish I was perfect but as you get older you realize "No-One Is Perfectly Healthy!" Everyone has some sort of problem! But that's what life is all about! I remember first finding this site when I first started my taper! I was a nervous wreck, and plagued with side affects! I thought life was pointless and useless! But ya'll changed all of that for me! I read and read and read till my eyez couldn't do anymore, then I finally decided to start talking to everyone here and it was by far one of the best decisions I've ever done! I was on Klonopin for 2yrs. at .5mg. pr. day! I reduced by .125mg. every 3 dayz! Way Tooo Fast! But it worked and I did it! Thank Ya'll Sooo Much For All Your Help! I Hope that everyone just starting or already going through tapers findz this email helpfull! If you have any questions remeber "ASK YOUR FRIENDZ HERE AT BENZO BUDDIEZ!" You'll alwayz get an honest answer! I LOVE YA"LL AND THANK YOU ONCE MORE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Wheewwwwwwww BENZO FREE BABY!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/beeper0002/BBuddies/2560762203c6b2b7eec63e9ec64b5b68.gif

You have a lot to celebrate, Jeffrey.  ;D:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: You really sound great.  :thumbsup: Thanks for coming back to encourage others.  Too often those that have done well after a while don't come back with the good news about a benzo-free future.

Jeffrey!!! I'm so happy for you, and you are so welcome! Yours is truly a 'success story'. Thanks so much for writing your story, my bud.  :smitten:  :yippee: 

• 1 month later...

Jeffry, Thanks for your story. I need to read more success stories because healing is so very, very, very slow. Thanks for the inspiration.

Danny-o :thumbsup: