Advise micro taper of 0.5 Valium

[ta...]

Hi

Could someone with some patience advise me please

I'm down to 0.5 diazapam daily,  quartering my 2mg tablet which I know is not a great idea as is not presise but cannot get liquid. So I'm

Thinking of milk, can someone advise me if this is right.

A 2mg tablet in 20ml of milk (do I shake or sir) split into 4 ml will give my quarter tablet.

Then how much do I remove and is that each day or 2 weeks? I'm

So confused.

Thanks any help would be much appreciated

Yep.  2mg into 20ml full fat milk, then split the 20ml into four jars and each jar will be .5mg.

When you put the 2mg into the 20ml you need to make sure it has enough time to dissolve and mix well.  Doing it the night before is a good way to do this.  Some people shake it, others stir with a paddle motion.

A good thing to do is to hold for a week when you make the switch to liquid as the switch often feels like a cut.

At your dose of .5mg I'd begin by removing .01mg per day, which is .1ml.  So with a 1ml syringe remove .1ml on day 1, .2ml on day 2, .3ml on day 3, and so on.

Thank you that's really helpful, I'm feeling pretty terrible at the moment and can't work out why as have held at 0.5 for 4 weeks, so I'm anxious to get moving. Thanks again will start this tomorrow

Hi is that reduction .1ml or 1ml . I'm doing 0.5mg reductions too and struggling on dry cut . So if in 20ml of milk that means reduction will take 20 days ? Thanks

Hi is that reduction .1ml or 1ml . I'm doing 0.5mg reductions too and struggling on dry cut . So if in 20ml of milk that means reduction will take 20 days ? Thanks

It was a 2mg pill in 20ml.  And a daily reduction of .1ml, which is .01mg.  At your dose (it looks like 4mg from your sig) I'd probably begin by removing .02mg per day, which would be .2ml.