Author Topic: Hope Realized  (Read 7663 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Hope Realized
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 10:13:11 pm »
Hello Hope…I came on the BB site to see if you had posted your success story and was pleased to see it here. I really like the way that you did it, and it's making me think about doing mine.

It brought back many memories of all of the terrible struggles that we went through. It shows how strong we can really be when faced with this type of adversity. We've come a long way my friend, and now it's time to begin celebrating our well earned victory.

It's time for us to get back to life.

All the best in the future,
Bill
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 08:45:04 pm »
Hi Hope!!!

I haven't been on BB for several months but decided to check in today and saw your SUCCESS STORY!!!! I am so happy that you have made it to the other side!!!  I can't tell you how much your support meant to be in my darkest and most horrific days of BW. I hope we can stay in touch through BB. :)  Even though we have never met, I can tell you are such a kind, warm, brave and STRONG person!

I hope your remaining dizziness fades away over time. I am so happy you are enjoying your life once again! :)

[...] :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 09:49:51 pm »
I am new here, but always like reading the success stories so that I know that there is hope--pun not intended but appropriate! :)

Hope does Spring Eternal.... hold onto it --- it is real.  You will heal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 09:54:18 pm »
Hello Hope…I came on the BB site to see if you had posted your success story and was pleased to see it here. I really like the way that you did it, and it's making me think about doing mine.

It brought back many memories of all of the terrible struggles that we went through. It shows how strong we can really be when faced with this type of adversity. We've come a long way my friend, and now it's time to begin celebrating our well earned victory.

It's time for us to get back to life.

All the best in the future,
Bill

We have come a long way Bill and you have been a faithful supporter to me the whole journey.  I will always be grateful for your wise counsel.   I felt safe with you leading the way!!! 
One of these days we'll get that skate in too!!!
XOX

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 09:58:45 pm »
Hi Hope!!!

I haven't been on BB for several months but decided to check in today and saw your SUCCESS STORY!!!! I am so happy that you have made it to the other side!!!  I can't tell you how much your support meant to be in my darkest and most horrific days of BW. I hope we can stay in touch through BB. :)  Even though we have never met, I can tell you are such a kind, warm, brave and STRONG person!

I hope your remaining dizziness fades away over time. I am so happy you are enjoying your life once again! :)

[...] :)
(((([...]))))))
So good to hear from you.   Yes, finally I made it.  I am living my life again.  Skating, working, [...] it all...

How are you?   Please tell me you are doing much better also.   
XOX

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 10:01:55 pm »
Those are very kind words Hope, and I'll definitely keep my skates sharp in preparation for that day.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2014, 06:04:14 pm »
Awesome! Adding this to the Protracted Success Stories link on the Protracted board!

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2014, 08:54:50 am »
Hi Hope!

oh, i am so happy to be reading your success story! i'm so glad you came back to let us know how you're doing! i hope it keeps getting better and better for you too.

i am still suffering [...] badly. although i am having very little improvements, i do still have some [...] severe brain symptoms that make me feel scared that it will always be this way. my head literally goes all the way over to the left side and just pulls and squeeze's still here at the 27 month mark. although i am 31 months since the c/t. i count my time from the last rescue dose.

anyway, i am still alive. ;D  and just hoping that one day all these symptoms will lift. of course i feel like i am the only one that must have these horrible brain symptoms and no one else has them. i feel like i "blew" out a portion of my brain. i just hope it's healing.

anyway, so happy to hear that you are doing well. :)

love, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 01:14:18 pm »
Those are very kind words Hope, and I'll definitely keep my skates sharp in preparation for that day.

:) :) :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 01:26:33 pm »
Awesome! Adding this to the Protracted Success Stories link on the Protracted board!

Thanks [...]!  I didn't know there was such a board.