Author Topic: Hope Realized  (Read 7972 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Hope Realized
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 03:11:36 pm »
  Dear Hope I am at a loss for words right now, I cried when I read your success story knowing the suffering you went through.. We really do heal, so happy for you.. I am still waiting my turn, but you just made my day a whole lot brighter..  xoxo

Hi Dear [...]!!!!
You always made my day brighter.  I remember when you were able to finally be alone.  It gave me so much hope!!
I know you are right behind me.  Stay strong [...].  (((((((HUGS)))))))))
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2014, 03:24:24 pm »
Woohoo Hope!   Thx for posting.  I'm in my seventh month and just had a great four day window where I felt normal. My GI stuff which is newer returned last night.  I can see, feel, and believe in the healing but sometimes it seems so far away.  Again...congrats!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 03:16:17 pm »
Woohoo Hope!   Thx for posting.  I'm in my seventh month and just had a great four day window where I felt normal. My GI stuff which is newer returned last night.  I can see, feel, and believe in the healing but sometimes it seems so far away.  Again...congrats!

Congratulations on the window.   That is a great sign! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 03:23:14 pm »
Awesome post Hope! I've looked at the history of your posts and we have very similar paths in the sx department so its great reading you're on the other side! I'm almost there- windows getting bigger and longer with some occasional night anxiety but getting more manageable. Thanks again for posting!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 04:06:19 pm »
Awesome post Hope! I've looked at the history of your posts and we have very similar paths in the sx department so its great reading you're on the other side! I'm almost there- windows getting bigger and longer with some occasional night anxiety but getting more manageable. Thanks again for posting!

Hi [...],
Thanks for your reply and I'm glad my posts are helpful to you.   It is great news that your windows are getting bigger and longer.  Stay strong.
XOX

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 05:33:14 pm »
Congratulations Hope :)

im glad you've recovered :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2014, 11:48:35 pm »
Congratulations Hope :)

im glad you've recovered :thumbsup:

Thank you!!!   How are you???
It's nice to hear from you, it's been a long time!
I love Gardenias!! :)
XOX

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 03:57:42 am »
Hope,

Followed you all along, so happy to read your thread.  The best is what you wrote about yourself, and to share that with others, to give HOPE, and you have!  The very best always to you!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 01:05:56 pm »
Hope,

Followed you all along, so happy to read your thread.  The best is what you wrote about yourself, and to share that with others, to give HOPE, and you have!  The very best always to you!

[...]

Thank you [...]!  Wishing you and your hubby the best always also!!
XOX

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2014, 02:46:44 pm »
I am new here, but always like reading the success stories so that I know that there is hope--pun not intended but appropriate! :)