Eminen Still in Recovery

[ba...]

The article doesn't say how long he's been off Ambien, Vicodin and Valium since he relapsed after his 2005 rehab, but he looks thinner than the 'before' picture, and that often ages people, too.  He doesn't look too bad for 45, but anyone nearly twenty years younger than I am looks young to me! 

He is healed ,,,,he told that in his song /Im not afraid /"It has been a ride"....

Looks okey to me here in your posted link.....

he hit 40ties and don't forget guys that he is Papa, his older daughter is 17 years old (or something like that)......

:crazy:

He went into rehab in 2005 and then took a three-year break from his career, before releasing the albums Relapse and Recovery

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2824292/Have-drugs-ruined-Eminem-s-looks-Former-addict-appears-gaunt-haggard-speaks-awards-show.html#ixzz3ILvUxGOS

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks Challis,

I'm going to guess it took him three years to regain some functionality, perhaps more.  It's no surprise that many celebs are unwilling to disclose just how awful benzodiazepine withdrawal is due to the dilution and outright denial of severe withdrawal symptoms.  But hey, everybody, if you just stay perky and positive, all will be well! 

And this dude looks unhealthy at best...

Are we surprised he looks like hell after the benzo damage? Im not...Baby your right he looks ragged, i know i dont look my best either. This crap is just plain damaging.

I'm not sure we can use this man as an example of how "most" people can/will recover from having taken these medications. I think I'll be looking at those BB Success Stories again!

[3a...]

Also I wonder how much he was using? Overdosing on these medications is much different than being prescribed the meds.

i remember 70mg of V a day plus opiates and ambien

[b2...]
We can't compare Hollywood to us regular folks. They have there own kind of stress, problems and mental disorders. We will all come out of this and be fabulous :thumbsup: