Lawsuit against fluoroquinolone antibiotics

[ge...]

I saw a commercial last night for a potential lawsuit for those who have nerve damage from fluoroquinolone antibiotics (which hit GABA receptors just like benzos)

Thought this was interesting, makes me wonder why we aren't seeing suits against benzos.

Parker, Waichman is looking into it - they're not ready to start a class action, but at least it's on their radar. They took my information and asked to keep it on file. I've contacted a dozen firms over the last couple of years and this firm is the only one that seems to have a clue, and show some interest.

I encourage everyone to at least give them your information. Hopefully the inquiries can reach a critical mass that can push this forward.

The link below is to a page on their website exploring the dementia, alzheimer's link that has been in the news recently. I had  feeling that this story would open the door a crack - just a crack, though.

[nobbc]http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/benzodiazepine-and-alzheimers-disease[/nobbc]

Edit: commercial link deactivated

Interesting. But how do you prove that the antibiotics harmed you?

While still on a benzo, I was prescribed Levaquin twice (for pneumonia). It threw me into withdrawal, but I didn't know that's what was going on. I thought I was having panic attacks. How would I prove this?

east

I would very much like to hear their response to you guys. I am still angry about what happened to me, and the complete lack of knowledge about this. It really happened to me. Thrown into withdrawal, even while on a benzo. Too weird for words.

east

So far they are taking names and holding them until/if they decide to proceed. It might yet take awhile. As doctors and patients absorb the new data regarding dementia and Alzheimer's, many will choose to quit. As we know, that will mean many botched tapers and horrific withdrawals. It will be awful but will bring light to our suffering.