Just finding it very hard to move on...very long.

[pa...]

Your story has me in tears. I wrote a cathartic post like this when I started my blog here.  The supportive posts people wrote to me were of incredible healing power to me. 

You will get through this.  Like central nervous system damage, grief resolves with time.  Lots of time. 

But you'll do it. 

:smitten:

Your story has me in tears. I wrote a cathartic post like this when I started my blog here.  The supportive posts people wrote to me were of incredible healing power to me. 

You will get through this.  Like central nervous system damage, grief resolves with time.  Lots of time. 

But you'll do it. 

:smitten:

Thank you so much, Challis for your kind and thoughtful words, it means a lot to me.

It feels good to get it out, like a weight lifted off of, in some sense.  Especially since the 1 year mark is coming up.  I honestly thought I would be doing much better by now, but I know these things take time.

I also wanted to share my story to raise awareness to others on here that are going through difficulties w/anxiety, panic attacks, depression, etc.  Those who are going through tapering, w/d.  These things makes us very vulnerable to people who may see that same vulnerability as an advantage.  You're in a moment of desperation where you may be willing to trust anyone who says that they will make you feel better.  Those that intend to do you the most harm may very well come to you with a smile.  Always keep your guard up.

I think that's a great idea, and then it won't get lost.  And I think it's important to keep it.  Do you know how to quote/copy/paste it into a blog?

This may be too long for some people who are sick to take in...please don't take it personally, this happens with long posts...people are overwhelmed and can't respond.

:)