accidentally took more than the intended dose

[Si...]

hi buddies. im supposed to take 5.34mg of V today but i got absent-minded on the last dose and so i took more on the last dose and i ended up taking about 6.6mg total for today. thats 1.26mg more in excess. im scared that i ruined my taper! how should i proceed on the next days? should i just proceed with the normal dose like nothing happened? im thinking about taking less tomorrow to compensate for the excess amount taken today. help please im almost freaking out! thanks all in advance..

Don't even worry about it.  Just continue on as if it never happened.  You will be fine it's an excess.  It's as if you took a small rescue dose.  No harm at all if done just once.

thanks SG57. thats what smiffy advised me too. im also considering taking less only for tomorrow. i computed for the half-life decay of V levels in the blood and i came up with possibly dosing around 4.4mg tomorrow and then go back to 5.3mg immediately the day after that. im considering this because i want to get back immediately to the total blood levels of V in my system before the accidental updose. the 1.26 excess today would have to decay exponentially too so if i go back to 5.34 and continue as if it the updose did not happen, the total blood levels would not be the same compared to if the updose did not happen. i want to avoid staying on higher total V levels for longer to avoid discomfort. what do you think?

thanks again,

SF

thanks SG57. thats what smiffy advised me too. im also considering taking less only for tomorrow. i computed for the half-life decay of V levels in the blood and i came up with possibly dosing around 4.4mg tomorrow and then go back to 5.3mg immediately the day after that. im considering this because i want to get back immediately to the total blood levels of V in my system before the accidental updose. the 1.26 excess today would have to decay exponentially too so if i go back to 5.34 and continue as if it the updose did not happen, the total blood levels would not be the same compared to if the updose did not happen. i want to avoid staying on higher total V levels for longer to avoid discomfort. what do you think?

thanks again,

SF

Just continue your taper as originally planned.  No compensation needed.  Don't over-complicate things.

I agree with Builder, SF.  Don't try to compensate by taking less.  They are separated in time so it is not the same thing and you will be introducing a shortage.  There is a potential of creating a problem where there is none.  If it was a missed dose I'd advise replacing it asap, but this is an excess.  You'll be fine.

thanks guys.. is it better to hold at my last dose before the error or continue microtapering as if the error did not happen? would there be some discomfort? like some mild w/d from that extra 1.26 mg? thanks all..

ok so finally i decided to take 5.32mg today and continue tapering as if the updose did not happen.. im wondering if it would be better to hold for a few days for my body to eliminate the excess V taken yesterday? thanks all..

thanks for your help builder, SG57 here and bart and smiffy thru PMs. i did what you all advised me to do and you were all right. i barely noticed the updose except for maybe 2 days of mild discomfort a few days after the incident. i was really worried i would suffer another wave episode because of that.. after that i am now a little more confident that i can finish this taper. again thank you guys your help is really invaluable. i hope you are all doing well in your own recoveries..