Important Survey - Please Participate ×

just curious about suboxone?

[ON...]

Hi im 8.5 months off a c/t of K and I found a suboxone when I was cleaning I up my room. Does suboxone interfere with withdrawal and healing? It'd be nice to take this since I havent done anything in 8+ months and it'd probably make me feel good.

i tapered from suboxone for over 2 years. i was on it for about 8 years. it's highly addictive so don't get trapped on it. i personally don't think it intefere's with benzo healing but i do think that really no other medication should be taken at all while healing from benzo's.

there were a few people who visited my blog who thought that the suboxone was interfering with my healing. but i had to taper from it super slow because there was no way i was going to do another cold turkey.

how many suboxone do you have?

personally, i wouldn't get started on it. it's really only for someone who is in acute opiate withdrawal and shouldn't be taken for more than 3 weeks.

i tapered from suboxone for over 2 years. i was on it for about 8 years. it's highly addictive so don't get trapped on it. i personally don't think it intefere's with benzo healing but i do think that really no other medication should be taken at all while healing from benzo's.

there were a few people who visited my blog who thought that the suboxone was interfering with my healing. but i had to taper from it super slow because there was no way i was going to do another cold turkey.

how many suboxone do you have?

personally, i wouldn't get started on it. it's really only for someone who is in acute opiate withdrawal and shouldn't be taken for more than 3 weeks.

Thanks for your response. Im a recovering heroin addict so I know it can become addictive. I just found a 2 mg strip, so not a lot, I took a 1/3 of it earlier so just a tiny amount and it just made me feel a little loopy

Thanks for your response. Im a recovering heroin addict so I know it can become addictive. I just found a 2 mg strip, so not a lot, I took a 1/3 of it earlier so just a tiny amount and it just made me feel a little loopy

i have a full on story about how i did many appeals and actually won to have the last of the suboxone pills instead of the strips. it's too bad that don't make the pills any longer because they were far better. they even worked better as an anti-depressant. i don't like the strips at all. but in some ways i guess it's a good thing because i may have never gotten off the suboxone if they never changed it. i really liked the pills and was very addicted to them. i actually have 1/2 tab (4mg) saved for a day that i'm in a full on window from the benzo withdrawal for fun. if they kept making the pills i might of stayed on it forever.

One pill is not enough to cause tolerance, it's an opioid, you'll probably be ok, but careful with opiates. It's not fun once you are hooked.