Maths Help Please.

[wa...]

I want to taper using vodka and water but I want to use as little liquid as possible.

Could anyone tell me how much vodka will dissolve a 1/4 of a 2mg  diazepam tablet,  and how

much water would I need to add ?

Thanks.

[10...]

Wannafeelwell Hi,

I just jumped from my taper.........This is what I did.......I had one 10ml syringe( it s small)...1 glass jar.......took one half of 2mg tablet...so 1mg....added only 1ml of vodka to dissolve... Swished around..does not take much( dissolves instantaneously)..... then added...99ml water....so filled the syringe 10 times with water minus the 1ml to dissolve the V....swished around the suspension( gently rocked back and forth).....I initially drew out what I would discard and drank the rest....toward the end of the taper, when I got below .5mg...5ml... I began to drawing out and into my mouth ...saving the rest...hope this helps !!!!!!!

I would personally stick to the method that Mary has just described.  Using 1mg valium with 1ml of vodka, topped up with 99ml of water, is a tried and true method (and is the method in the link in my signature below).

If you only use a small amount of water your liquid becomes very concentrated and IMO that makes it much easier to make mistakes. I also wouldn't be using just a 1/4 of a 2mg tablet because every time you cut a tablet the dose becomes less reliable. Using 1/2 a tablet (ie 1mg) works fine, as long as you use up the other half within a day or two.

BTW MARY - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

[10...]

Thank you Diaz-Pam....your posts have been invaluable!!!  :smitten:

Good luck to you Wannafeelwell!! You can do it!!  :smitten:  :thumbsup: