Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[84...]

L-2, that wasn't meant as a rant, but more as a different form of tolerance withdrawal...my tolerance for all things is often severely diminished...including myself...but it is much better...ya know, early in the uglier throes of w/d, i just wanted people to shower me with love and attention and leave me the

f--- alone  :laugh: i agree, i like the support, but i often wanted it, got it, bitched about it, and wanted more...Benzomanic behavior...

Y'know? The moment of pause you experience when someone asks you"Hey, how are you doing?"...and for that split second you think about telling them the unabridged truth? And then you take the short out answer which is "Oh, fine, thanks..."? It's those moments I think we all have, at times, that I was looking at...i have to laugh at myself...if nothing else, I beat others to the punch!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for dimensions of caring...never found a better source of depth than I have here...a lot of the expression here is on a gut level, and the words are just letters organized in a way to create a mental image...since we know the anguish, we can read into the expressions, and the feeling is just as real as my waking every day with a question mark about how my day will unfold...I start assessing before I open my eyes, and and i start wincing before I'm thru the assessment...not necessarily because of how I feel right then, but how i expect to feel based on yesterdays...like I have some magical control over the picture :laugh: this place has been a lifesaver to me...and what I take from here goes straight to my heart. Well, yeah, sometimes it affects other parts of my anatomy, but there are different threads for different parts! :laugh:

tex

Tex, i could not have said it better it`s so good you can put your feelings into words i could i gues but you all don`t need to here my pity party as i am sure a few are throwing a party for themselves. So for today if ya ask me how i am feeling well i will just say oh i am feeling ok lol  Have a good one all! ~Hugs ~ CD

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you'd ever believe at first glance.

― Jodi Picoult

http://pixdaus.com/files/items/pics/6/36/173636_d5bea95ca5e498dfb7c98bacb5ad802e_large.jpg

Good Morning, Friends

A special welcome to Rapunzelblue ~~ thank you, for joining us!

Many thanks for the yummy dessert, the coffee, laughter, and encouragement.

I am so deeply grateful for your kindness

Ever have days you feel you are against the wind?

I've been having some challenging days/nights, but I know I am not alone in

facing challenges.

We may bend with life's hardships

but we support each other in the process. 

Acknowledge your worth and the significance you play in the lives of others

You all have certainly been a blessing in mine

I know I stand here with the fighters, the resilient, the sometimes weary - but never beaten ~ 

I stand with friends who embody compassion, character, and wisdom

Who understand what it means to struggle and to get back up again when feeling it is

impossible

Thank you for your strength and truth

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

Hi Ins. Sorry, I'm late with a reply.  >:D What a beautiful post. :) I hope your day is filled with healing, peace and contentment. :angel:

Snowy :)

[84...]

The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you'd ever believe at first glance.

― Jodi Picoult

http://pixdaus.com/files/items/pics/6/36/173636_d5bea95ca5e498dfb7c98bacb5ad802e_large.jpg

Good Morning, Friends

facing challenges.

I know I stand here with the fighters, the resilient, the sometimes weary - but never beaten ~ 

Who understand what it means to struggle and to get back up again when feeling it is

impossible

Love,

Ins

Hi Ins. Sorry, I'm late with a reply.  >:D What a beautiful post. :) I hope your day is filled with healing, peace and contentment. :angel:

Good Morning, Snowy

Thank you so much for your kindness. :angel:

I so wish the same for you, my friend.

You are so thoughtful.

Please take good care and know you are always in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Love, Ins

L-2, that wasn't meant as a rant, but more as a different form of tolerance withdrawal...my tolerance for all things is often severely diminished...including myself...but it is much better...ya know, early in the uglier throes of w/d, i just wanted people to shower me with love and attention and leave me the

f--- alone  :laugh: i agree, i like the support, but i often wanted it, got it, bitched about it, and wanted more...Benzomanic behavior...

Y'know? The moment of pause you experience when someone asks you"Hey, how are you doing?"...and for that split second you think about telling them the unabridged truth? And then you take the short out answer which is "Oh, fine, thanks..."? It's those moments I think we all have, at times, that I was looking at...i have to laugh at myself...if nothing else, I beat others to the punch!

As for dimensions of caring...never found a better source of depth than I have here...a lot of the expression here is on a gut level, and the words are just letters organized in a way to create a mental image...since we know the anguish, we can read into the expressions, and the feeling is just as real as my waking every day with a question mark about how my day will unfold...I start assessing before I open my eyes, and and i start wincing before I'm thru the assessment...not necessarily because of how I feel right then, but how i expect to feel based on yesterdays...like I have some magical control over the picture :laugh: this place has been a lifesaver to me...and what I take from here goes straight to my heart. Well, yeah, sometimes it affects other parts of my anatomy, but there are different threads for different parts! :laugh:

tex

And yes, as always...Tex has a special gift for making us laugh, through wisdom, kindness, and good ole common horse sense! :) You're a big part of the healing process here at bbs Tex.  :) Embrace your gift, my friend.  :thumbsup:

― Jodi Picoult

Good Morning, Friends

facing challenges.

impossible

Love,

Ins

Good Morning, Snowy

You are so thoughtful.

Love, Ins

INS. such beutifull words  i can tell thier from your heart ,thank you my friend ! Love, Peace & Huggs ~CD

― Jodi Picoult

Good Morning, Friends

facing challenges.

impossible

Love,

Ins

Good Morning, Snowy

You are so thoughtful.

Love, Ins

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

tex

Tex, i could not have said it better it`s so good you can put your feelings into words i could i gues but you all don`t need to here my pity party as i am sure a few are throwing a party for themselves. So for today if ya ask me how i am feeling well i will just say oh i am feeling ok lol  Have a good one all! ~Hugs ~ CD

Hi CD. :) Must be a guy thing, as they say. That's me to a T.  :laugh:

Have a peaceful day.

Snowy

tex

Have a peaceful day.

Snowy

Snowy, hope your doing ok and i know you will say yes as i think it is a guy thing but honestly i am doing ok also lol ! You have a Peacefull day also ~CD

[84...]

tex

And yes, as always...Tex has a special gift for making us laugh, through wisdom, kindness, and good ole common horse sense! :) You're a big part of the healing process here at bbs Tex.  :) Embrace your gift, my friend.  :thumbsup:

I second this! 

:thumbsup::smitten:

tex

Have a peaceful day.

Snowy

Snowy, hope your doing ok and i know you will say yes as i think it is a guy thing but honestly i am doing ok also lol ! You have a Peacefull day also ~CD

Thanks CD. Yep, you're right. I'm fine.  ;) I really do hope you're ok.  :)

Peace to you as well.

tex

I second this! 

:thumbsup::smitten:

:thumbsup::) :) :)

That scraping sound is my head rubbing the ceiling as I walk...thanks for the nice things y'all said...

Makes me feel really good... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten::thumbsup:

Like this Tex?    http://likeswimming.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/crazymred.jpg

For this, I become Wilbur...but, yeah,  :laugh:  :laugh:  that could be my horse when i drive up the drive with a case of apples in the back...tex

Just a little pop in from me to say Hello and I'm thinking of you all.  :smitten:

To my dear "old"  :-* friends, Ins, Flutie, Lapsy, Snow, PD, Duckie (does she still drop in?) and to all the new faces I see here.  So nice to see this wonderful thread - Saks Fifth Avenue of BB - still hopping and buzzing with such beautiful vibes.  Now that many of my sxs have been easing off nicely, as they will for ALL of you too, I'm trying desperately hard to get back into some kind of normalcy, and tackle a very anxiety producing to-do list that seems to get longer every day, rather than the opposite.  :(:o  My King sxs, unfortunately, haven't abated, so it's a very challenging and frustrating time for me and I'm unable to stop by as much as I'd like.  But please know you're all in my thoughts.

Love you all so much! 

:hug:

10409513_709906259154001_8636355161418467443_n.jpg?oh=a80b465fb822eef77c529760d4015f87&oe=560C75E4

Just a little pop in from me to say Hello and I'm thinking of you all.  :smitten:

To my dear "old"  :-* friends, Ins, Flutie, Lapsy, Snow, PD, Duckie (does she still drop in?) and to all the new faces I see here.  So nice to see this wonderful thread - Saks Fifth Avenue of BB - still hopping and buzzing with such beautiful vibes.  Now that many of my sxs have been easing off nicely, as they will for ALL of you too, I'm trying desperately hard to get back into some kind of normalcy, and tackle a very anxiety producing to-do list that seems to get longer every day, rather than the opposite.  :(:o  My King sxs, unfortunately, haven't abated, so it's a very challenging and frustrating time for me and I'm unable to stop by as much as I'd like.  But please know you're all in my thoughts.

Love you all so much! 

10409513_709906259154001_8636355161418467443_n.jpg?oh=a80b465fb822eef77c529760d4015f87&oe=560C75E4

ABCD,

good to make yer acquaintence...have seen you here in the past, and read many of your posts...all of them on this and the chat thread...thanks for the beacon...i'm currently exploring the let's-stay-up-for-at -least-21-hours-a-day-and-see-what-that-does method of w/d...apparently, it doesn't do much but...well...keep me up for 21 hours...i have been trolling the boards, and then...then...!!!!a live person dinged my ipad with a response!!! You have broadened my horizons and given me a thrill!! Thanks for dropping in!!! I used to be mike, but somewhere along the way i became tex, and developed an imaginary horse with a penchant for apples...and, yes, i do drive a car...scary thought, isn't it...?  HAW!!tex

[84...]

Love you all so much! 

ABCD

I have missed you so very much!

You have brought so much joy and

encouragement throughout your journey

and I send loving thoughts to you

for continued healing.

Please find peace in your days and

know that you are loved.

Big Hug + Tremendous Love

Ins  :smitten: 

Like this Tex?    http://likeswimming.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/crazymred.jpg

For this, I become Wilbur...but, yeah,  :laugh:  :laugh:  that could be my horse when i drive up the drive with a case of apples in the back...tex

:):laugh:

Love you all so much! 

Hi abcd! Great to see ya!  :) Missed you. You'll be feeling like a million bucks in no time.  :)

http://www.texasmountainranch.com/photos/stocker-bucks-2010-2.jpg

See.  :)

[84...]

Love you all so much! 

Hi abcd! Great to see ya!  :) Missed you. You'll be feeling like a million bucks in no time.  :)

http://www.texasmountainranch.com/photos/stocker-bucks-2010-2.jpg

See.  :)

;D:thumbsup::smitten:

[84...]

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w469/pamela_smith11/34f5fd10dbff7293e22900a9a4dfb406_zpsvcwzktbp.jpg

It's not like everything was perfect the day I stopped~it like everything was possible because I was free. A little over a month later and I am singing and dancing the freedom song.

In the words of James Brown "I feel good!"

Ego

Congratulations!

I am very happy for you.

Hugs,

Ins