• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[6a...]

In order to not "go back" to being the person who needed chemical help I must: Forgive!

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w469/pamela_smith11/21730_10203883725149379_8062754395866778830_n_zpscphyracn.jpg

Ego,

You are wise

Forgiveness plays an important role in our lives

Thank you for inspiring me

Love,

Ins

Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness.

Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.

Forgiveness does not mean condoning or agreeing with a horrendous act. It is a decision to no longer attack one’s self.

- Gerald Jampolsky

Very true Tex, i know i carry around alot of guilt i will work on that ! Get som rest my friend and i hope the rest on here are doing ok ? ~ Love &  Peace ~CD

Nice to see you, Ins!

You know? On the radio this morning, they were talking about how mean some people can be online (e.g. bullying). Yet I thought of how kind people are here on this thread. It's the yin and the yang of humanity, isn't it? I like to think that there are good people out there, and this thread attests to that.  :smitten:

Yes, it is sad to see pointless, mean behavior by people as they leave comments on some online threads.  I truly don't understand what people gain from being so heartless. 

But on the other hand, there are gentle, kind and caring people all around us.  I am glad to have met some of the best of them right here.  Thank you for the love you share so freely with each other through your posts. 

who-am-i ~ I, too, "I love all the love" here on this thread.  Sweet niece you have! 

Love to All,

Lily

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Art/Photo%20by%20Petra%204_zpssvtexy90.jpg

Hello All,

I thought this was a painting when I first saw it... but love that it is a photo!  How wonderfully it captures the movement in the moment.

Can't you just feel the music!

Love,

Lily

[6a...]

Lily,

Outstanding photo!

Stunning...

You have an artist's eye.

Thank you so much for sharing, Lily

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

[6a...]

Could not let the evening pass without responding to your kindness:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0RL8hli923-kFzj0oPmh3rbdjxnLjqamtaD3VhLogkjRiQJyC

Fluter,

For the tireless love and hope, thank you

You are comforting and giving

Hugs for you, my sister friend

Nice to see you, Ins!

You know? On the radio this morning, they were talking about how mean some people can be online (e.g. bullying). Yet I thought of how kind people are here on this thread. It's the yin and the yang of humanity, isn't it? I like to think that there are good people out there, and this thread attests to that.  :smitten:

Lapis,

Thank you so much for the greeting.

The sincere sharing and love on this thread is a tremendous blessing.

Thank you for being here, my friend.

Hoping your week is coming along without too much difficulty

Sending hugs your way.

"I love all the love".

....quote from my adorable niece that I'll never forget. Very appropriate for this thread :smitten:

Who-Am-I

What a lovely quote.

Thank you for being here bringing a smile and inspiration

Hugs for you

"We must first learn to forgive ourselves..." someone said that...

So, so true, Tex!

Self-forgiveness can be a big hurdle . . .

Many thanks for your insight and inspiration

Big Hugs

Very true Tex, i know i carry around alot of guilt i will work on that ! Get som rest my friend and i hope the rest on here are doing ok ? ~ Love &  Peace ~CD

CD,

This can be difficult - guilt is crippling 

Thank you for being so supportive

Hope things are going well now that the weather is a bit warmer

Hugs

I am glad to have met some of the best of them right here.  Thank you for the love you share so freely with each other through your posts. 

Lily

Thank you for your constant source of support and love.

You are such a blessing

A big hug for you

Wishing Everyone a Peaceful Evening

For without peace, there is no happiness

Love,

Ins

Lily,

Outstanding photo!

Stunning...

You have an artist's eye.

Thank you so much for sharing, Lily

Love,

Ins

Ins.

So glad you liked the photo!  I do love me some images - painting, photos, mixed media, all of it!  *silly, happy grin*

And it is so nice to see your "green" light lit saying you are here!  : )  You are so missed in your absences.

Love,

Lily

Ins, I love the quote you wrote about forgiveness not being about condoning a horrendous act. I am trying to learn how to forgive someone for what they did and that quote is very helpful. Thank you!! Lily that photo is so free and beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it!!

[6a...]

Ins, I love the quote you wrote about forgiveness not being about condoning a horrendous act. I am trying to learn how to forgive someone for what they did and that quote is very helpful. Thank you!! Lily that photo is so free and beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it!!

Hi Angel,

Welcome to this thread!    It is wonderful to see you here.

Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration and

insight.

I'm leaving a few more forgiveness quotes . . .

Have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs for you

Forgiveness in no way requires that you trust the one you forgive.

- Wm. Paul Young

Forgiving does not erase the bitter past.  A healed memory is not a deleted memory.

Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember.

We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.

- Lewis B. Smedes

Forgiveness is not something you do for someone else;

it's something you do for yourself.

To forgive is not to condone, it is to refuse

to continue feeling bad about an injury.

- Jim Beaver

Hi Angel,

Welcome to this thread!    It is wonderful to see you here.

Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration and

insight.

I'm leaving a few more forgiveness quotes . . .

Have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs for you

Forgiveness in no way requires that you trust the one you forgive.

- Wm. Paul Young

Forgiving does not erase the bitter past.  A healed memory is not a deleted memory.

Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember.

We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.

- Lewis B. Smedes

Forgiveness is not something you do for someone else;

it's something you do for yourself.

To forgive is not to condone, it is to refuse

to continue feeling bad about an injury.

- Jim Beaver

Insom. missed reading the Quotes you have posted and so glad your back my friend as i hope i can call you my friend as your words have helped me gain alot of clarity in my thinking ! I hope your doing ok ? Love & Peace ~CD

[6a...]

WELCOME BACK, INS!!!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank You, Tex!

You are so kind and loving!

Sending hugs and wishing you a peaceful evening and weekend.

You are appreciated and loved, my friend.

:hug::smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[6a...]

Insom. missed reading the Quotes you have posted and so glad your back my friend as i hope i can call you my friend as your words have helped me gain alot of clarity in my thinking ! I hope your doing ok ? Love & Peace ~CD

CD, thank you so much for your kindness.

It is good to be back, my friend. 

It certainly helps having the love and support of friends.

Sending love to you

[6a...]

Enjoy your own life without comparing it

with that of another.

- Marquis de Condorcet

http://www.mixedmediaart.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Mindful.jpg

"Mindful" by Jenny Grant

Always do right.

This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

- Mark Twain

with that of another.

- Marquis de Condorcet

"Mindful" by Jenny Grant

Always do right.

- Mark Twain

YOUUUUUUUR BACK...WHAT A JOY YOU ARE.

LOVE THIS MY SISTER FRIEND...

"MINDFULNESS"

POWERFUL!

AND, WHAT AN AMAZING IMAGE....

LOVE YOU BUNCHES,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

Welcome Angelprint to this thread!  I hope you will find it as helpful, sustaining and enjoyable as so many of us do!  And I am so glad you liked the photo! 

I saw this quote a few days ago and it was especially helpful for me.  A new thought for sure!  Does it resonate with any of you?  It has and I think will continue to allow me more freedom from the pain of what I perceive to be wrong doings by others in my life.   

Love,

LilyMe

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/350eaba9-21e8-4597-8e78-5ca82f5ceb97_zps5v1jpvaa.jpg

Yes? 

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Smileys%20from%20Annie/greetinganyonesign_zps48eb833b.gif

with that of another.

- Marquis de Condorcet

"Mindful" by Jenny Grant

Always do right.

- Mark Twain

This is so gorgeous, Ins.  I love mixed media art and have already Google more of Jenny Grant's work.  I am now off to sit back and rest a bit while I thoroughly enjoy it!  Thank you for the quotes, the images and everything you bring to the forum by just being you.

Blessings,

Lily

[f4...]

Another BB sent me this quote and I love it!  :smitten:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-25726-Walter-White-fear-quote-Breaki-mUy6.jpeg

::):thumbsup:

My link might be inspiring for some (movie freak here)...And You'll get the idea why "Mr.Anderson"

Get up BBs!!! We are THE ONES!

Welcome Angelprint to this thread!  I hope you will find it as helpful, sustaining and enjoyable as so many of us do!  And I am so glad you liked the photo! 

I saw this quote a few days ago and it was especially helpful for me.  A new thought for sure!  Does it resonate with any of you?  It has and I think will continue to allow me more freedom from the pain of what I perceive to be wrong doings by others in my life.   

Love,

LilyMe

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/350eaba9-21e8-4597-8e78-5ca82f5ceb97_zps5v1jpvaa.jpg

Yes? 

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Smileys%20from%20Annie/greetinganyonesign_zps48eb833b.gif

JUST LOVE THIS...IT SPEAKS OF EXPECTATIONS NOT MET(BECAUSE THEY WERE MINE, NOT YOURS)

OF PROMISES NOT KEPT( BECAUSE I MADE THEM FOR YOU)

AND A PATH BLOCKED(BECAUSE I'M THE ONE IN THE WAY)

THANK YOU!!!

Can someone tell me what it means? The quote about accepting an apology you never got? Does it mean pretending you got the apology you wished for? I feel silly asking! Thank you!!

Can someone tell me what it means? The quote about accepting an apology you never got? Does it mean pretending you got the apology you wished for? I feel silly asking! Thank you!!

YES AP,

I THINK THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS.

IF YOUR HOPING FOR AN APOLOGY THAT YOU MAY NEVER GET...YOUR HANGING ON TO (PERHAPS) ANGER, JUDGEMENT, EXPECTATIONS, HURT, AND SO MUCH MORE.

WHO IS ALL THIS HURTING?

IS IT HURTING THE ONE/ONE'S THAT MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU PAIN?

N.O....  IT'S HURTING YOU!

SO, FOR YOUR SAKE...LET IT GO :thumbsup:

IT'S ALL ABOUT FORGIVENESS, WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO MOVE FORWARD.

I HOPE I'M ON THE RIGHT PATH...TOO...IF NOT?  I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE WILL JUMP IN AND GIVE US BOTH AN EXPLINATION :)

GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE,

FLUTER  :smitten: