Victim (Benzo Case Japan Webmaster) to Speak at World Congress

[be...]

On Friday, I’m heading to the ISAM World Congress in Yokohama to say what has to be said. I have uploaded my presentation to my website.

It is presented in a way that introduces global issues through my own experience. I hope this opportunity can help to raise more awareness about the social harms caused by these prescription drugs…

http://www.benzo-case-japan.com/isam-english.php

On Friday, I’m heading to the ISAM World Congress in Yokohama to say what has to be said. I have uploaded my presentation to my website.

It is presented in a way that introduces global issues through my own experience. I hope this opportunity can help to raise more awareness about the social harms caused by these prescription drugs…

http://www.benzo-case-japan.com/isam-english.php

Good work you are doing, i am ever so impressed.

good luck and thank you for your amazing effort. :thumbsup::smitten:

Thank you guys for the encouragement and well wishes. I'm just doing last minute prep now and then heading to Tokyo tomorrow morning before making my way to Yokohama

Good job!  It's an unfortunate reality the money is speech, and the more money at your disposal, the louder your voice.

You are doing good education, in spite of the court ruling.  I hope your situation continues to improve, thanks for your determined efforts-you are an inspiration to us. :smitten:

looks great!!  Thank you for all the hard work and determination that you have put forth.  I hope that this will open some minds to what is really happening and possible help in the future for others.