The depression is crushing

[sa...]

My depression is devastating.  Seems to come in waves that are almost worse than earlier months.  Just see no relief and I fear the meds are making my symptoms worse.  I just need this to lift some so I can get through this.

Very scared and feel hopeless.

My depression is devastating.  Seems to come in waves that are almost worse than earlier months.  Just see no relief and I fear the meds are making my symptoms worse.  I just need this to lift some so I can get through this.

Very scared and feel hopeless.

Hi Satch

I can empathise with that hopeless feeling when coming off pills.

It will get better, it's early days for you, considering your history from your sig line.

I cold turkeyed off valium and reinstated but it was too late for the resinstatement work, but the benzo related depression did go, even though I was totally convinced I had it for life.

I'm feeling I too.  Yesterday it was crushing, today a little better but I'm having trouble with anything that's sad, intrusive thoughts, crushing haunting memories and realizations.  Probably a lot of what I'm thinking is not rational so I just try not to take it to seriously because I know, I've been through it before.  Withdrawls do come in waves.  It will get better.

:)

I am also experiencing a terrible depression, I have been fighting depression for many years but this is like 10 folds in intensity. I'm thinking that I lost everything and there is no way out, all negative thoughts +  I am taking 50mg of Seroquel for insomnia that I thing is making me feel worst, zombie like feeling. It is very overwhelming, I hope it goes away soon as everybody is saying. I can manage mild depression.

THe Seroquel is also making me indifferent to everything in the world.  I really just wish God would take me in my sleep so I don't have to suffer with this agony anymore.  I am ready to give up since I see no end to this suffering.  It's been five months and I am getting no better.

I hate this crap.  Can't go on with no end in sight.

Satch, I understand your suffering b/c depression is my worst w/d sxs, and I just can't see the end of it, but I have had very good days recently and I have felt very good. Today I had to force myself out of the house to meet a friend of mine, and I was thinking that  there is no point in meeting people with this depression, can't enjoy, but happened that I met my friend we had sex and I even laughed, she got surprise as she haven't seen me smiling for very long time me neither. I suggest you to go out of your house and meet someone. This depression is induced by the w/d and it will go at any point of time. Hang in there my friend, if you want to talk we can do it on skype. Just pm me.