Could someone help me with titration schedule?

[Li...]

Ok so I've been taking a small does of Xanax since July. I have a history with benzo's. I ended up in detox in 2011 after taking 4mg of Ativan a day while going through treatment for leukemia. Silly me thought I could take it a Xanax prescription as needed, but failed. I've taken anywhere between 0.5 mg to 2 mg per day per. In recent weeks it's basically been 0.5 mg. I started to feel withdrawal on days when I tried not to take it. I work as a registered nurse and can function as a nurse while feeling this way. I have 2mg bars to work with. I have mentioned in other post that I'm not interested in the Valium crossover. Could this titration work?

9/29 divide 0.5 mg into two doses. I was able to cut it in half (it's close enough) x 3 days

10/2 begin water titration by taking  0.25 mg and cutting back by 1 ml a day for 10 days? I know it may be too quick? But I need simple;) Any suggestions would be great. I started to feel withdrawl last night and took the 0.25 mg around 10 pm. This morning around 10 am I started to feel it again and took 0.25 mg again. Both doses completely took any discomfort away and actually made me sleepy.

Thanks in advance

Lilly, I am sorry no one has replied to you. And I cannot help you with this. I went cold turkey, not by choice. I am a nurse, too, and always worked while using benzos. But I probably would have been an even better nurse if I had not been taking a benzo.

I wish you every bit of luck in getting off...you wont regret it.

How is your leukemia???

east

:(

Wow! Cold turkey after 12 years? How did that go? Leukemia has been in remission since 2010. I had a stem cell transplant. I know I can be a better nurse nurse off of them! But going through withdrawl while working in critical care unit isn't a good idea. I'm hoping someone comments on my titration plan :D