A big Thank You to BenzoBuddies and CO. *ALMOST HEALED*

[br...]

Hi all,

To all my fellow BenzoBuddies members, the Mods, Admin, Tech guys, guest posters, to each and every one of you both past and present.

I would just like to Thank You all for being there basically. That is all you have to be in this situation, to be there is more than enough.

I know I was a pain in the butt when I first joined up. I thought I knew everything, I did not think I would be sick for so long, I though 6 months tops. I was naive, I just didn't know wd could be so devastating even though I was living it, those things really messed me up.

BenzoBuddies never gave up on me, even after numerous tellings off. They accepted me over and over. I am forever grateful.

This is not my success story, this is just me letting you know that the worst is without a doubt now OVER.

There is no turning back to that awful place that I was in with all of my sx raging every day now. This is my time to move on.

In a way I am gong to miss this place. I will be around a little while longer, but as I begin to rebuild my life you will see less and less of me, I will be sure to let you all know how my Journey is progressing when I write my full success story.

Maybe I should of waited to write this....., naaaa, you know what, you all deserve to know now, why wait, I can just feel it, I am almost healed. I feel great!!!!!

Life is worth living people and you are all worth fighting for, please remember you will all heal guys, please please never forget that, please.

I can not stress that enough.

From me to you, a BIG BIG THANK YOU to you all.

Lots of Love and Respect from a once at times a non believer.

Now I see....

bring-it-on

8)

Hey B,

It's really good to hear this from you, I know how much you were suffering.

I really can't wait to read your Success Story, one level down.  :)

Listen, all of us were under a benzo withdrawal fog and haze and I know for myself it was difficult to put two words together to make a sentence when I joined BB.  Everyone embraced me warts and all.  ::) We do the same for every member because more than anything we want them to get to a better place, a place of wellness.

I wish you all the best in your life building, it will be a great life being benzo free and healed.

PG  :smitten:

Congrats!! Let me know when you're able to eat a cupcake again!!

Especially for you Luigi, I will eat a cupcake very soon.  :laugh:

I am doing ok with sugar right now actually, the physical sx are not really an issue when I eat bad foods anymore. Now it is more of a mental battle, they start to flare up, I say 'do your worst' and just sit and wait, nothing much happens, I want it to though, I know I sound nuts but I kind of miss wd, is that crazy? I am winning I know that for certain.

You will be here soon friend, that is a promise. Time will fly by and before you know your success story will be told.

Thanks friend.

Hey B,

It's really good to hear this from you, I know how much you were suffering.

I really can't wait to read your Success Story, one level down.  :)

Listen, all of us were under a benzo withdrawal fog and haze and I know for myself it was difficult to put two words together to make a sentence when I joined BB.  Everyone embraced me warts and all.  ::) We do the same for every member because more than anything we want them to get to a better place, a place of wellness.

I wish you all the best in your life building, it will be a great life being benzo free and healed.

PG  :smitten:

Hi PG,

I can't thank you enough for your words in my desperate hour, your story was the closest I could use to compare to my own. I hung onto every word that you spoke for so long, reading your replies to my PMS over and over.

I really did think I would be stuck in this hell forever at times.

A miracle is unfolding and I could not of done it without the help of you all.

Thank you a million times.

:'( (Tears of Joy)

b

Hi bring, I'm so happy for you. I remember when you were having really bad stomach issues and so was I and now look at you! I will miss hearing your posts, but you are living life now and that's a great thing :) jenny

Glad to see another buddie leaving us soon. My hope is one day this site closes because no one uses it.

Thats a wonderful thing to hope for Drew!