When should I start water titration?

[Bu...]

I just did a .125 dry cut yesterday.  When would it be advisable to start water titration?  I'm at .75 of alprozolam.  Should I pull 1 or 2 mls each time? 

I don't know what I'm doing, ha, ha. 

Thank you!!!

It depends on how fast you want to taper and how many ML of solution you have. I cut .015mg daily using a 100ML suspension. Since my total dose I start with each day contains 1.5 MG of benzos, .015mg cut = to 1 ML. I personally prefer the liquid suspension opposed to dry cutting, but everyone is different. Just make sure you know exactly how to make and do cuts from your suspension before you begin. Also listen to your body, and don't taper too fast. God Bless :)

Thanks!  I'm using a 100 ml container.  I thought that at my low dose it would be better and easier to start water titration in 2 weeks.  Thanks again.

Not a problem. Unless you have a high dollar scale, doing a liquid titration is far more accurate than eyeballing it. Just make sure when you start the liquid that you hold for about a week, as the delivery method is changed and your body might take it as a cut.

Xanax like Ativan isn't water soluble, but you can make a suspension with it and go from there. As long as you keep the suspension mixed as your making your cuts and separating your doses, you should be ok. Don't let the suspension sit still, keep stirring or else the Xanax will settle on bottom, making your cuts uneven.