6 months off the klonipin and ambien 3 month off

[da...]

it's been a real rough road so much nerve pain back pain anxiety bad trip never want to go that road again never will if it wasnt for this site i wouldnt of made it this far i will say my memory is real bad  sometimes i sit here in a daze not knowing what im suppose to do sometimes i feel so lost i was reading that they did a research on this stuff and it has the possible effects after long term use of Alzheimer im praying hard that my memory will return these drugs need to be taken off the market! im able to sit and watch a movie now i wasnt before .. neither while on the K nor was i able to sit still coming off the K im more relaxed and AWARE!!! it's great to almost be back  I want to thank all who have helped me through this road.. and to encourage those still on it... DONT GIVE UP!!! there's a big light at the end of the tunnel!!! and it's freedom and reality

darsey

it's been a real rough road so much nerve pain back pain anxiety bad trip never want to go that road again never will if it wasnt for this site i wouldnt of made it this far i will say my memory is real bad  sometimes i sit here in a daze not knowing what im suppose to do sometimes i feel so lost i was reading that they did a research on this stuff and it has the possible effects after long term use of Alzheimer im praying hard that my memory will return these drugs need to be taken off the market! im able to sit and watch a movie now i wasnt before .. neither while on the K nor was i able to sit still coming off the K im more relaxed and AWARE!!! it's great to almost be back  I want to thank all who have helped me through this road.. and to encourage those still on it... DONT GIVE UP!!! there's a big light at the end of the tunnel!!! and it's freedom and reality

darsey

Big achievement darsey, :clap:

i wish you well, a speedy recovery from this nightmare, take care. :)

• 4 weeks later...