Should I Change to Smaller Daily Reduction from Cut and Hold?

[...]

Benzowise buddies & moderators, please give me your advice from experience or links to others experience.  I have  been cutting .05mg every week except the last cut I held two weeks and it's not gone too bad.  But this last cut, as my cut percentage is higher, I'm got a big hit Saturday. Fortunately it's not more days just harder hits.  Yesterday was horrible but the day before that and today I feel almost normal.  But Sunday was really really hard. 

Anyhow, should I switch to daily reductions of .1 ml (.005mg) a day for 10 days to .05mg?    I have liquid and plenty of syringes and I could do that fairly easily I think.  Do you think that would be easier on my system? :-\

OR Another question, for all the pharmacokinetics wise benzo buddies.  I wonder if Sunday was so bad because for the first time since my taper I went out in somewhat hot weather and exercised and sweated a lot and could I have sweated out some of the clonzepam and tha :-\t is why I got hit so hard Sunday in which case I can just keep to the cut and hold and cut the exercise if the heat or stop if I'm sweating? 

Anyway help!  Thanks !  ???

OR Another question, for all the pharmacokinetics wise benzo buddies.  I wonder if Sunday was so bad because for the first time since my taper I went out in somewhat hot weather and exercised and sweated a lot and could I have sweated out some of the clonzepam and tha :-\t is why I got hit so hard Sunday in which case I can just keep to the cut and hold and cut the exercise if the heat or stop if I'm sweating? 

Anyway help!  Thanks !  ???

Benzodiazepines go to the cells so wouldn't be sweated out, but exercising in the hot sun would have brought on some increases in symptoms for me over the next few days. 

I have no actual experience in liquid titration so I can't speak to that.  Hopefully someone else will chime in on that part of your post.

:smitten: