Muscle spasms and weakness

[...]

Thank you for telling me this! I guess I need some reinsurance every other day now. I'm so tired of this situation. I even called my neuro to make sure that everything was fine on the last emg. The anxiety gives me more spasms and weakness. What a catch 22.  :(

For some reason you and I are particulalry badly affected this way! I get these twitches constantly and nothing seems to stop it until it wants to stop. I had a lovely day yesterday walking around a yard sale and it came on in the evening. That's why I don't think youga will work. It does what it wants to do.

I am being tested for a few neuroendocrine thingies. I don't think for a minute I have them, am not anxious about it at all, just another path to follow and something to do. They are querying an overactive thyroid though follwoing a slight anomoly on a test.

Love Buddy

It's a good sign tgat you're having breaks from this. I feel mine is getting worse. I don't get it. I have more spasms now. You know that big twitchings. It's everywhere. I hope you're tests are fine and that you'll heal soon!

Not too many spasms here .. But I have terrible arm weakness lifting heavy things literally wipes me out ... I have to lay down till it passes which is about an hour  or less. My arms go numb too

Yes, I have muscle weakness too. I dropped my dishes in the sink and chipped them. I fell down my stairs a few steps but luckily they're carpeted.

Other days my dishes feel light as a feather.

I strength train and exercise. This stuff is poison.

Hi Hghg,

just checking in on you seeing how you are? i hate those muscle spasms. i mostly got them in the back of my neck and shoulders and also the rhomboid muscles. sometimes they would be so intensely painful i would say to my brain "stop!" "please let up".

pretty :)

Hi HG :smitten:

I'm having them worse, last 4 days.  I had a few good days last week.  Nerve pain is ramped up, shooting like a current down my legs, right foot is cramping and hurts.  Cramps and muscle spasms all over.  Can't imagine what it would be like without Inositol, theanine, and glycine.  I just can't stay up long now, and i need to do so many things in my house!  So frustrating!  I'm at day 94 I think. Just over 3 months.  I pray these cramps and nerve pain don't last beyond a year, I will lose my mind!  :crazy:

Hugs to you!  MG :smitten: :smitten:

No, I don't hope it will last a year.  :( I wonder what it will do to our muscles. I hope you get better soon, mountaingirl! :smitten:

HG, I know mine look awful  :( and I always was athletic.  It's a bummer!  Praying for our healing sis.  :smitten::hug:

Me too! My muscles are weird. Different. Sometimes they feel like they're not attached to my body. When I'm running I'm afraid they'll fall off.  :laugh:

LOL!  You can run?  I can't walk much it sucks.  I tried walking around the block, and they roll and cramp, hurts bad.

Thank you, pretty! :smitten: That's very nice of you! I am a little bit better today. These spasms are so unpredictable. How are you doing today?  :)

a little shift has taken place.

Me too! My muscles are weird. Different. Sometimes they feel like they're not attached to my body. When I'm running I'm afraid they'll fall off.  :laugh:

LOL!  You can run?  I can't walk much it sucks.  I tried walking around the block, and they roll and cramp, hurts bad.

I can run, but I feel bad afterwards. The symptoms get worse. Lot of spasms and twitchings after my last run. So I guess I can't run afterall. :(

Thank you, pretty! :smitten: That's very nice of you! I am a little bit better today. These spasms are so unpredictable. How are you doing today?  :)

A shift is good isn't?  :)

A shift is good isn't?  :)

today and tonight has been a good shift. i still have all the symptoms of head squeezing and neuropathy around the knees, legs & feet but it's not squeezing or burning like it's been for 25 months straight. and i feel somewhat normal even with these symptoms. i can only imagine or really can't imagine how i would feel without any head squeezing at all. i even played the piano for the first time in 3 months. i hope i don't fall back into a wave -- but that could definitely happen. but tonight, i feel hope that we all will recover from this. :)

Yes, its terrible! I have noticed that it gets worse if I stress. I went to my cabin last weekend and felt almost healed for four days. I was so happy! Came back and got terrible spasms again. I can feel its coming from the CNS because it starts one place and moves to another a second after. We have to avoid stress as much as we can until we are healed!