accomodation problems anyone?

[Po...]

People here sometimes mention they're having problems with eyes or vision. But what kind? I'd like to know more exactly.

I myself have problems that might be called accommodation problems. For me reading can be very hard. It's a very heavy feeling and I get nauseous, too. Sometimes I can read only for a short while. It has nothing to with glasses, that I know.

Hello I have in and iut visions problems waves and windows and ups and downs the normal stuff at 8.5 months. But I've been able to read since ever since jumping although it was bizarre and harder he first month or two particularly with the severy do/Dr. Up until now..its a lot easier and I think I've helped my cognitive e skills dramatically by doing this and always reading/studying.

My vision problems during my taper and for the past 3 months off of benzos;

blurry vision, both up close and distance (I wear glasses for driving and for reading)

floaters

burning and dry eyes - using Systane (an OTC eye drop my eye doctor recommended)

light sensitivity

Really hoping this clears up because it makes it really difficult to work.

When you say "accommodation," do you mean the ability to transition from up close vision to looking far away?

For me:

-tons and tons of new floaters have appeared on my eyes

-feeling of ocular pressure, like my eyeballs are about to explode

-eyes being dry and bloodshot frequently

-depth perception is all screwed up

-vision is getting blurrier

-feels like my brain can't process the input from my eyes effectively, leading to headaches and brain zaps

MindSeeker, I too have sensitivity for light. By accommodation I mean the hardness of using my eyes in close distance, like reading. What's difficult there, I really don't know. It's not cognitive. I can focus, but there's something that is hard. Usually reading is quite easy first, but very soon it becomes difficult. Because of this I mostly listen to audio books. But I'd like to read the daily paper at least. I can't always do that.