Local news channel aired a farce skit on tranquilizers

[Be...]

I can't believe I just watched a 5 minute skit show on my Tv called, "Tranquilizers" obviously promoting the use of benzo's.  Some lady was laughing and singing, "Tranquillizers, tranquillizers, got to take my tranquillizers."  She put the med bottle to her lips and threw her head back to down them.  Then she got crazy and had to grab her pills.  Then the skit had the benzo's arranged into a huge flower formation.  It was so pathetic.  A comic skit about promoting the use of benzo's.  I guess there's an audience for it or they wouldn't have aired it. 

I couldn't believe I was seeing it.  Maybe it's on Youtube. I have dialup so can't check.  Drinking alcohol and downing a bottle of tranquilizers at the same time.  Unbelievable.  I guess that person who aired it didn't realize they could be such a problem.  My local TV station has some sick stuff on it.  Lots of old-time vampire type movies.  I live in a low-life trashy town.  Wish I could move, but now I'm stuck now. 

I wish I had the money to get better TV or something, but I don't.

excuse me for asking this BB (and you obviously don't have to answer) but what does the quality of your tv have to do with what airs on it?

I meant, I wish I could afford more cable channels for a better selection of TV shows.  I'm too poor.  Can't even afford hispeed internet, have to use dialup.