Has anyone on here tapered off of 100 mgs of Librium doing LT and if so how?

[Mo...]

I am not very successful at tapering in pill form and my meds come in 5 mg capsules so has anyone done this with Librium or could anyone explain to me how to do this?  It's a pretty high dose but Im having skin peeling less sleep think Ive hit tolerance again. Any advice would be great! Ty Mo2

I am not very successful at tapering in pill form and my meds come in 5 mg capsules so has anyone done this with Librium or could anyone explain to me how to do this?  It's a pretty high dose but Im having skin peeling less sleep think Ive hit tolerance again. Any advice would be great! Ty Mo2

I did not taper Librium, but I know it lends itself to liquid daily taper and could help you with that if you want.  There are several members I am aware of that are tapering Librium, but the one who comes to mind is Oscar.

I was going to suggest Oscar as well, but he comes and goes from the forum, and often isn't having a good time of it. You could try sending him a PM and asking him to check this thread. He wouldn't really be able to give any advice by PM, but if he knows you're looking for some information he may pop in and give you some tips.

Perhaps you could also post your question in the withdrawal support section because more people may see it there. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=145.0