Author Topic: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations  (Read 190452 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations
« Reply #4840 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:24 pm »
Hey beautiful!!!! Isn't that something! I have been meaning to jump on here and thought of my SWEET family on this thread. Without yall I would not have made it out! Had to share some sweets too. We had some great times on here and I am hoping this thread can continue to make others laugh and smile!

I just got another email, is this normal?  It is a new thing for me.  This thread hasn't been used for a while, I am so busy with NINE CRITTERS on my blog .. it is a full time job I can tell you ... Mensa Cat, Grumpy Cat, Scottie Dog, Tootles, Gigi, FiFi, CiCi, Henri and Buttons.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[...]...you know that MC is making sure you have all the newest Internet services...and they are so happy to have another place to visit...and eat.!! :thumbsup: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4841 on: November 14, 2018, 11:43:16 pm »
Ah, that explains it ..he is such a good puss really.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4842 on: November 15, 2018, 12:05:49 am »
Everyone needs a kitty. Or two or three or four.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4843 on: November 15, 2018, 03:03:52 am »
It's been crazy long since I've been on here. Sending all of you love and sweets! I'm doing great. Still have some inner ear disturbance that can kick rocks but I'm working, writing books, traveling, swimming, power walking...it does get better!

[...]!!!   :smitten:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee:  What a terrific surprise, I so love it when you come back to pay us a little visit ... see how excited everyone is?

I think of you very often, my friend, and it's so amazing to hear how well you're now doing.  We did have so much fun on this thread, didn't we, I remember I'd hit it first thing in the mornings and was soon giggling myself silly in spite of the deep misery. :idiot: :laugh:  I still think it's one of the best everrrr threads on BB!  Thanks again, [...], bet you had no inkling at the time exactly what wierdos would be most attracted to chocolates and cakes :crazy: >:D :D

So very, very happy for you, [...], and I also always think of you whenever Thai food comes up, lol.  Hope your son's also doing great.  Onward and upward to you, hope you'll keep dropping in once in a while and giving us a little boost.  Big hugs.

:hug: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4844 on: November 15, 2018, 12:47:49 pm »
It was such fun ...  in spite of everything.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #4845 on: November 15, 2018, 03:46:46 pm »