Author Topic: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations  (Read 202114 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Chocolates, cakes and celebrations
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 11:50:01 pm »
Hi In

Glad you like my idea.

We need a place where we can let ourselves go without guilt or weight gain!!  :thumbsup:

There is so much angst in the benzo world we need somewhere to forget it all.

I am sure we are all going to have a ball.  :D

Birthday parties, non benzo anniversary celebrations, anything to have a good time.

I can't wait.

:yippee:

[...]

Security is tight especially at night so no one had better nick anything.  :muscle:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 11:55:48 pm »
Hey [...],

Really fabulous idea!         

I have no sweets in the house, and I'm going a bit crazy seeing all of these goodies.

Can't wait to see what others bring!!

This is fun, my friend. :)

I will be back!

Love

Ins
 :smitten:

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 12:24:59 am »
I thought chocolate pie might be good!! :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 12:27:26 am »
Hey [...],

Really fabulous idea!         

I have no sweets in the house, and I'm going a bit crazy seeing all of these goodies.

Can't wait to see what others bring!!

This is fun, my friend. :)

I will be back!

Love

Ins
 :smitten:

Hi Ins

Chocolate pie to die for.   :crazy:

The rest of the forum will be quiet as everyone flocks here for fun and food!!!

I can see a new addiction looming of the sugary kind.  :D ;D :laugh:

Might have to set up a new forum called "Sugar Lumps

Hugs

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 12:35:48 am »
Hello Buddies

GRAND OPENING OF CCC THREAD - Bring yourselves & your food!!!!

Love & Hugs

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 01:24:07 am »
I couldn't resist the chocolate mousse and wanted to share...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:42:05 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 03:19:59 am »
Hi Ins

Just wait until I get my spoon. Chocolate mousse, deeliiiiciiiious.  >:D

I am supposed to be asleep but no-one saw me sneaking in.    :angel:

I hope you are asleep now.  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I have a lot in common with these two little fellas.  Fancy a piece?  :sick:

[...]  :crazy:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 05:36:45 am »
Hi [...],

Nothing like Willy Wonka and his "Pure Imagination"!  You can have all the chocolates and candy you want :)

ENJOY!

http://youtu.be/r2pt2-F2j2g

[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 03:35:23 pm »
YUMMY!

Hi [...],

Are these the photos you were after?  If so, you just have to right click on the photo itself and in the box that opens, click on "properties" at the bottom.  Then in the next box that opens, highlight the "URL address" and copy it.  That address is what you put here on BB in the "Insert Image" brackets.  I hope this helps you.

Love how the raspberry topped cheesecake looks!  : )

[...] ~  This is an awesome idea for a thread! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love how the licorice looks!  My Dad really love those.  It was only a few years ago that I realized they were popular in England and that he would have enjoyed them there as a boy.  Sweet.

I'll be back when I whip up something yummy to post!

Love,
[...]

YAY AND YES THOSE ARE THE PICS! The cheese cake is vegan and gluten free (tastes wonderful)! The cupcake is gluten free too!

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 03:37:38 pm »

Red Velvet Cheesecake!